Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

Big Bang returned last night

Modern Family back tomorrow and Brooklyn Nine Nine back in a few days time too  ;D

kilbluff1985

Jukes

Quote from: Jukes on September 17, 2015, 12:13:12 AM
Carn Spencer+Shirin+Joe+Keith+Kass (in that order)

Still intact :P

Good first ep

SPOILERS
Vytas was definitely a dangerous player and had a target on his back, not that huge of a surprise that he went pretty early. Kelly going for the idol was pretty exciting aha, seems like it went perfectly for the first of the new-idol system. Reckon going to the vote early definitely affected how the first boot went. And definitely an already heavy new school vs old school game, which will be interesting.

Also, bracelet-gate was pretty entertaining and funny in a stupid kind of way

Nige

Thread title does say spoilers inside.  :P

But yeah, all aboard the Varner and Wentworth trains.

I like a majority of the cast this season, with a few exceptions here and there, and one of the players I didn't like was first boot so can't complain.

The tribe divisions aren't particularly surprising at this point, and several of the cast haven't changed a bit (for better or for worse considering it's a second chance season).

I thought the challenge was epic. Really liked the idea. The tone has been set for a great season imo. Editing was pretty damn balanced too.

Holz

surprised people still watch survivor. what is this 2003

Im really getting into Fresh of the boat. kind of like everybody hates chris but better

jvalles69

Quote from: Holz on September 25, 2015, 12:37:38 PM

Im really getting into Fresh of the boat. kind of like everybody hates chris but better

Fresh off the Boat is hilarious, especially if you were born in the early 80's...don't think other people would find it as satisfying.

Keeper27

Quote from: Vinny on September 21, 2015, 09:18:12 PM
Thought the Lucifer and Limitless pilots were both pretty good.

Lucifer pilot looks cool, if Limitless is anything close to the movie then it'll be great, such an underrated movie.

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 23, 2015, 03:28:49 PM
Big Bang returned last night

Modern Family back tomorrow and Brooklyn Nine Nine back in a few days time too  ;D

gotta love all the awesome shows coming back.

HAHA  ;D

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 25, 2015, 02:22:35 PM

Fresh off the Boat is hilarious, especially if you were born in the early 80's...don't think other people would find it as satisfying.

awesome show.

I've smashed out 8 seasons of Dr. Who, i am officially addicted.
even the filler episodes dont bother me.

kilbluff1985

@keeper did u get a shiver down your spine whenever the dialeks showup

Jukes

Quote from: Nige on September 25, 2015, 08:54:47 AM
Thread title does say spoilers inside.  :P

Can never be too careful with spoilers

Also, watched this Scream Queen show on 11 Wednesday night because nothing else was on - wasn't expecting much, but was actually pretty good. Will watch again next week.

Keeper27

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 25, 2015, 11:10:28 PM
@keeper did u get a shiver down your spine whenever the dialeks showup

Not so much. Weeping angels were freaky.
Pulls the old heart strings a few times. Spewing i never watched it earlier.

Now to delve into the older series.

kilbluff1985

Hellopplz

I like that Jukesy did that, makes it easier in case people are catching it later or something. Some get riled up when things got spoiled for them like a few times previously.

Quote from: Jukes on September 25, 2015, 11:48:10 PM
Also, watched this Scream Queen show on 11 Wednesday night because nothing else was on - wasn't expecting much, but was actually pretty good. Will watch again next week.
My friends been wanting to watch it for ages. The cast is good for the series and pretty intense deaths! Some of them were brutal and I'll certainly keep watching it!

LF

Just finished watching the last couple of eps of Scream,was a great series and ending has it setup for next season rather nicely as well.

jvalles69

Netflix is releasing a 3rd series of Black Mirror with 12 episodes!  Can't flowering wait, this show is incredible!