Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

the league back tomorrow

Z Nation back Saturday

Hellopplz

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 08, 2015, 01:02:25 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2015, 12:45:23 PM
Rugrats and Hey Arnold might be coming back.

anyone keen for this?
Will rugrats be a sequel to all grown up? College Rugrats would be pretty mad.
It was pretty good, but can never beat the classic Rugrats for me <3. We actually heard somebody playing the theme in piano rooms at Monash last week, took me a while to get it cause haven't heard/watched it in so long!

Hey Arnold was pretty cool, wonder if it'll be the same as well or changed up for a newer audience.

LF

RaisyDaisy

Not sure when I will have the time to watch them, but just downloaded the first seasons of Ballers and Wet Hot American Summer

Pkbaldy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 09, 2015, 07:40:38 PM
Not sure when I will have the time to watch them, but just downloaded the first seasons of Ballers and Wet Hot American Summer

Couldn't get into Ballers...

Wet Hot American Summer was genius. Loved it.

kilbluff1985

i liked Ballers

u watched Wentworth then?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 09, 2015, 10:59:35 PM

i liked Ballers

u watched Wentworth then?

Lol nope. One day Haha

jvalles69

Just finished Sense8 and really enjoyed it, will be interesting to see where season 2 goes, this one was very character building an was a bit all over the place trying to follow 8 different characters but was entertaining nonetheless.  What should I watch next out the next few shows?

Backstrom, Bloodline, Hand of God, From Dusk Till Dawn, Daredevil, Narcos, Rake, Scream, Bosch, Dominion, Eye Candy, Penny Dreadful, State of Affairs, or Salem.  All shows I've heard decent things about and have them ready to roll.

RaisyDaisy

Am hearing Narcos is really good. Just don't have the flowering time!  :'(

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 11, 2015, 09:33:57 AM

Excellent.  I know what it's like and as a result of having no time, I'm still yet to watch season 2 onwards of The Sopranos!  :o :o

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 11, 2015, 10:12:09 AM

Excellent.  I know what it's like and as a result of having no time, I'm still yet to watch season 2 onwards of The Sopranos!  :o :o

I only finished it all this year... Trust me mate. It's worth it!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 11, 2015, 10:32:05 AM

My avatar says enough.

Greatest.Show.Ever

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 11, 2015, 10:45:57 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 11, 2015, 10:32:05 AM

My avatar says enough.

Greatest.Show.Ever

Yeah I know I'll love it, just at the time I tried to watch it the episodes were too long with what spare time I had...plus I was addicted to Lost, Prison Break and Heroes! ;D  Heroes Reborn starts in 2 weeks!

Keeper27

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 10, 2015, 08:46:09 PMWhat should I watch next out the next few shows?

Backstrom, Bloodline, Hand of God, From Dusk Till Dawn, Daredevil, Narcos, Rake, Scream, Bosch, Dominion, Eye Candy, Penny Dreadful, State of Affairs, or Salem.  All shows I've heard decent things about and have them ready to roll.

i liked Ballers

same, good show and decent acting by all.

I've officially ruined myself. i've started Dr. Who and now im bloody hooked.
now to catch up on 50+ years of the show  ;D

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Keeper27 on September 11, 2015, 01:23:40 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on September 10, 2015, 08:46:09 PMWhat should I watch next out the next few shows?

i liked Ballers

same, good show and decent acting by all.

I've officially ruined myself. i've started Dr. Who and now im bloody hooked.
now to catch up on 50+ years of the show  ;D

You can find the first Dr Who episodes online, but some of them are still pictures but you still have audio... Because they were in a fire  or something like 45 years ago haha. Can't wait for the newest season. Smith > Capaldi > Eccleson > Tennant for the new generation of Doctors.