Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 18, 2015, 04:56:44 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 18, 2015, 04:05:01 PM
Also, getting into Brooklyn Nine-Nine lately and loving it :D.
Yeah it's flowering good. A lot of subtle comedy which I love, and Captain Holt's sense of humor (or lack there of) is gold!
Yep, I love the comedy in there, and Holt's humour is gold. And how he says it with a straight face makes it all the more funnier ;D. Love Rosa as a character, tough outside which makes her brutal but starting to show her soft side as Season 1 went on. Got Netflix, so had to find another country to watch Season 2 all in a go, so gonna start that tonight as found it in Canada 8).

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 18, 2015, 08:11:07 PM
Been at home sick all day today so got to finish True Detective season 2.  Whilst I struggled to watch the first 5 episodes over the past couple of months, they definitely picked up the pace from ep 6.  Heard horrible reviews so wasn't expecting much but was definitely kept engaged towards the end, I really enjoyed it in the end, just the pacing of the show was a problem and prob led to bad reviews from the first half of the season.  End was pretty sad, but then again everyone was guilty of something.  Stick it out if you never got to the end like me!
Good to hear, so I can prepare myself to make it through the first half. Lucky it's only 8 episodes and got them all lined up. It would have been hard to repeat the success of the first season, but I love the cast so was always going to watch S2.

kilbluff1985

Mr Robot

guys seriously you need to watch this

Keeper27

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 21, 2015, 01:51:45 AM
Mr Robot

was talking it up a few pages back. very interesting show.

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 21, 2015, 10:40:59 AM
Mr Robot

All in on this show, best on TV atm.

Keeper27

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on August 21, 2015, 11:46:26 AM
Mr Robot

All in on this show, best on TV atm.

check out Ballers also. very good show.

smashed The Blacklist season 1 & 2 and now im bloody hooked.

jvalles69

Mr Robot

Best show on TV currently episode 8 was WTF!  Will watch 9 tonight!

kilbluff1985

officially lost interest in Under The Dome

kilbluff1985

i'm so hyped for fear the walking dead today

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 24, 2015, 11:14:49 AM

Yeah pretty keen for it!! Just hoping it isn't 2 or 3 episodes of build up until the first zombie haha. But should be awesome.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 24, 2015, 01:27:45 PM

Yeah pretty keen for it!! Just hoping it isn't 2 or 3 episodes of build up until the first zombie haha. But should be awesome.

hearing it was good i have it now might not watch until later or tomorrow

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 24, 2015, 01:59:13 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 24, 2015, 01:27:45 PM

hearing it was good i have it now might not watch until later or tomorrow

Yeah I'm starting gym nights again... So i'm hoping i'm home before it starts... Otherwise i'll have to watch the encore at 10.30 on FX2 :P No idea if it's going to be cannon to the comics or not...

Jukes

I have very low expectations for FtWD, so it's not like I'll be disappointed if it blows. I only really watch the normal series anymore because I know what's coming (Negan) SHOULD be good and I'm attached to the long-time characters - that's all gone with a companion series

May download it tonight, may not. Will depend on my progress w/ uni assignments.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Jukes on August 24, 2015, 03:13:40 PM
I have very low expectations for FtWD, so it's not like I'll be disappointed if it blows. I only really watch the normal series anymore because I know what's coming (Negan) SHOULD be good and I'm attached to the long-time characters - that's all gone with a companion series

May download it tonight, may not. Will depend on my progress w/ uni assignments.

Read the comic up to date?

Holy shower! At what happened in the last chapter...

Bill Manspeaker

I thought FtWD was pretty wicked. the main dude reminded me of Johnny Depp

Jukes

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 24, 2015, 03:58:57 PM
Quote from: Jukes on August 24, 2015, 03:13:40 PM

Read the comic up to date?

Holy shower! At what happened in the last chapter...

nah I'm a little bit behind, just haven't found the time to dl+read through them recently

Up to issue ~135 I think