Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Anyone got any good true crime series or docos?  Halfway through The Jinx and have watched the first 2 docos Lost Paradise, compelling stuff!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 11, 2015, 12:48:10 PM
Anyone got any good true crime series or docos?  Halfway through The Jinx and have watched the first 2 docos Lost Paradise, compelling stuff!

have you seen "the Wire" and "southland"

jvalles69

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on July 11, 2015, 12:52:22 PM

I've seen the Wire, but looking for true stuff, not fictional.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 11, 2015, 01:01:32 PM

ok but lots of cops say "southland" is the most realistic cop show they seen

assume you seen Underbelly?

jvalles69

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on July 11, 2015, 01:13:21 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 11, 2015, 01:01:32 PM

ok but lots of cops say "southland" is the most realistic cop show they seen

assume you seen Underbelly?

I've seen the first 3 Underbelly's and I think a kiwi version, haven't seen in since Razor.  If you like this stuff, checkout those 2 docos I posted, insane stuff!

LF

Watched the first two ep's of Scream the TV series and yeah I am hooked
It's bloody good
Tomorrow will watch the first two ep's of Zoo and see how that is

kilbluff1985

LF watch a new show called mr robot

Jukes

BEST (EARLY) BIRTHDAY PRESENT OF ALL TIME

$75 including postage, gonna get it framed and all

jvalles69

Watched trailers for Ash vs Evil Dead, Fear the Walking Dead and S6 of The Walking Dead.  It's definitely a good time for zombies!  ;D

Pkbaldy

Would you consider the things out of Evil Dead to be zombies? Or Demons? Haha. But looks to be a fantastic show. Only bad thing is that there will be no way for Bruce Campbell to be Negan in the walking dead :(

jvalles69

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 15, 2015, 01:08:29 PM
Would you consider the things out of Evil Dead to be zombies? Or Demons? Haha. But looks to be a fantastic show. Only bad thing is that there will be no way for Bruce Campbell to be Negan in the walking dead :(

True, but aren't they considered the "undead", close enough to Zombies!  ;)

With Negan, I'm pretty sure we've already had a glimpse of Negan if I'm not mistaken during the cannibal people story line, when the leader was locked in the shipping container with an older woman I assumed the random 3 people were Negan and his group and Negan was the bigger guy with the ponytail who we've never ever seen again.  Anyone confirm?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 15, 2015, 01:15:00 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 15, 2015, 01:08:29 PM

True, but aren't they considered the "undead", close enough to Zombies!  ;)

With Negan, I'm pretty sure we've already had a glimpse of Negan if I'm not mistaken during the cannibal people story line, when the leader was locked in the shipping container with an older woman I assumed the random 3 people were Negan and his group and Negan was the bigger guy with the ponytail who we've never ever seen again.  Anyone confirm?

Yeah I remember that. But everything panel show that I watched. No one asked a single question about it... Which showers me. Anyone know who that actor was? Looked like a completely random guy.

Nige

They're having a new season of Celebrity Apprentice Australia.

The cast is:

Gabi Grecko, Blake Garvey, Geoffrey Edelsten, James Mathison, Gina Liano, Richard Reid, Sophie Monk, Mel Greig, Esther Anderson, Matt Cooper, Tim Dormer and Tegan Martin.

Interesting cast... probably gonna be pretty polarising.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on July 21, 2015, 06:26:42 PM

The cast is:

Gabi Grecko, Blake Garvey, Geoffrey Edelsten, James Mathison, Gina Liano, Richard Reid, Sophie Monk, Mel Greig, Esther Anderson, Matt Cooper, Tim Dormer and Tegan Martin.

Where are the celebs? What a list of hacks lol

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 21, 2015, 06:29:06 PM
Quote from: Nige on July 21, 2015, 06:26:42 PM

The cast is:

Where are the celebs? What a list of hacks lol
Surely people know by now all these shows get D-grade 'celebs' or people trying to stay relevant.

Come to think of it, it may be a little sad that I know every single one of the cast members, or I'm just not as ignorant as everybody else.  :P