Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on June 12, 2015, 03:08:09 PM
Quote from: GoLions on June 12, 2015, 02:46:36 PM
Quote from: Toga on June 12, 2015, 02:41:53 PM
Yeah this season hasn't been as good as the others but as GL says it's because there's a lot of character development that happens at this point in the books. But even the more prominent parts of the books have been missing in this season of the TV series, so I reckon next season will probably be a big one. One or two of said things could potentially happen in the finale however!

Stannis tho. Wtf man!
They probably won't do the Varys thing cause the other person hasn't actually done anything yet
Pretty sure when a character goes on a lovely walk will be in it due to all the controversy over filming and having it allowed
And if they don't end it with "ftw", I'm gonna go mental

The Stannis thing makes me think that it's also gonna happen in the books. Which makes it a bit more understandable because Stannis won't actually be there.

Yeah, agreed. Reckon they'll do
Stannis v Boltons, Cersei's walk (definitely), Sansa's escape w/Theon
But thought some of that might happen earlier in the season just to spread it out a bit!
Yeah I think if that first one you said there happens, then the last one kinda has to happen

GoLions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1btOBSM9mrk

TOGA I AM SO HYPED BUT I HAVE AN EXAM TUESDAY MORNING flowerING flower I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BENJEN COULD BE BACK NBUOFAAWGHNAWEHNGWPS

Toga

Quote from: GoLions on June 14, 2015, 01:19:14 PM

TOGA I AM SO HYPED BUT I HAVE AN EXAM TUESDAY MORNING flowerING flower I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BENJEN COULD BE BACK NBUOFAAWGHNAWEHNGWPS

:o :o :o :o

So many things that could come up this week!

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Toga on June 14, 2015, 02:54:37 PM
Quote from: GoLions on June 14, 2015, 01:19:14 PM

:o :o :o :o

So many things that could come up this week!
BENJEN???!!

GoLions

Well that was disappointing. Had so much potential.

jvalles69

Anyone seen ep 5 of Wayward Pines?  Wow wah wee waa as Borat would say!  :o

Mat0369

I was going to say Lena Headey looked verrrryyy good, then I realised it was CGI

specky92

My heart hurts, He knew nothing,  :'(

Jay

Capper

Just about to watch the first ep of Aquarius. No idea whats its about

kilbluff1985

true detective and the last ship start back up on Monday

Keeper27

watch eps 1 of 2 new shows, and WOW i am pretty excited about both.

Mr Robot seems like an amazing show, even the wife got into it.
hmm... how do i explain it?? hackers, conglomerate takedown, and christian f'n slater.

Humans seems cool too, in a future with worker robots one scientists gave a select few a "soul". very interested indeed.

My Chumps

So just caught up on Game of Thrones and they've now killed off the only story line I actually enjoyed this season. Absolutely flowering retarded. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm deadset not watching this show anymore.

- Dorne story line was showerty all season
- Arya story line was showerty all season
- Could not give a shower about two religious uprisings in cities that ultimately won't have an effect on the grand scale of things. Just leave Mareen ffs.
- Kings Landing story line was showerty all season

absolutely appalling season of television

My Chumps

Also, if they do a 'oh he's not dead after all we have magic!' bullshower I'll be even more pissed off than if they just left him dead.

It's just shock value bullshower. At least when Rob etc died it served exponential narrative purpose. The build up to that death was perfectly played out and alluded too. This was just... urgh. It urks me.

jvalles69

Quote from: My Chumps on June 16, 2015, 04:23:56 PM
Also, if they do a 'oh he's not dead after all we have magic!' bullshower I'll be even more pissed off than if they just left him dead.

It's just shock value bullshower. At least when Rob etc died it served exponential narrative purpose. The build up to that death was perfectly played out and alluded too. This was just... urgh. It urks me.

Funny, this article talks about him not being dead...
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/game-of-thrones-season-5-episode-10-recap/