Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 05, 2015, 10:06:39 AMLittle girl steals the show!

HAHA yeah she's gold, with all her little weirdness

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 05, 2015, 10:06:39 AMCheck out Fresh Off the Boat too, especially if you were born in the early 80's!

yeah, watched it. i like that show.

RiOtChEsS

Aquarius was pretty good

Kingdom is worth a look for those who like it rough :D

The Bridge is a quality show to

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 06, 2015, 10:40:04 AM
Aquarius was pretty good

Kingdom is worth a look for those who like it rough :D

The Bridge is a quality show to

Kingdom is that MMA show yeah?  Don't know if I could watch fake MMA fights, lol.

Pkbaldy

Keeper27

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Keeper27 on June 08, 2015, 05:19:06 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on June 08, 2015, 02:13:51 PM
flower you Stannis.

Proves how far he'll go to be king

Going to be even sweeter when someone slices his head off along with the red dog.

RaisyDaisy

Yeah that was pretty flowered by Stannis

Didn't really rate this ep a whole lot. It was OK, but not as good as last weeks

Am I the only one who feels like this season has been quite average?

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 08, 2015, 07:42:24 PM
Yeah that was pretty flowered by Stannis

Didn't really rate this ep a whole lot. It was OK, but not as good as last weeks

Am I the only one who feels like this season has been quite average?
Hasn't been great, although to be fair there wasn't a lot of exciting stuff that happened in the books at this point. AFFC and ADWD were more about character development and physical movement around Westeros. They've tried to change some of that to make it better for people who only watch the show, and tbh they've probably made it worse.

Kellogscrunchynut

I don't get how they made 2 series out of the 3rd book, yet combined 2 books to make 1 series.

GoLions

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on June 08, 2015, 08:16:57 PM
I don't get how they made 2 series out of the 3rd book, yet combined 2 books to make 1 series.
3rd book (ASOS) was basically 2 parts, and over 2000 pages all up (as opposed to 800-1200 for the rest). And it had a lot going on (e.g. Red and Purple Weddings, NW vs Wildlings).
4th and 5th books, like I said before, had a lot of characters moving around Westeros, and a fair bit of character development (particularly for Jaime). So they cut/changed a lot of stuff.

GoLions

I just realised there's like 8 things at least that they still haven't covered. Wonder if they'll do it all next episode or leave some stuff until next season.

Like, SPOILERS:
- Arya killing Trant and that other dude
- Cersei. You know what I'm talking about
- FOR THE WATCH (including pink letter hopefully)
- Stannis vs Boltons
- Dany finding Dothraki peeps
- Jaime ripping up the letter from Cersei
- Sir Robert Strong
- Sansa's potential escape
- And I still have hope for LSH haha

They probably won't do the murders of Kevan and Pycelle

/SPOILERS

LF

Well I'm done watching Masterchef now.Judges aren't even hiding their bias anymore.
Georgia puts up a dish my 10yr old could cook and she gets through,bullshower.

Toga

Yeah this season hasn't been as good as the others but as GL says it's because there's a lot of character development that happens at this point in the books. But even the more prominent parts of the books have been missing in this season of the TV series, so I reckon next season will probably be a big one. One or two of said things could potentially happen in the finale however!

Stannis tho. Wtf man!

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on June 12, 2015, 02:41:53 PM
Yeah this season hasn't been as good as the others but as GL says it's because there's a lot of character development that happens at this point in the books. But even the more prominent parts of the books have been missing in this season of the TV series, so I reckon next season will probably be a big one. One or two of said things could potentially happen in the finale however!

Stannis tho. Wtf man!
They probably won't do the Varys thing cause the other person hasn't actually done anything yet
Pretty sure when a character goes on a lovely walk will be in it due to all the controversy over filming and having it allowed
And if they don't end it with "ftw", I'm gonna go mental

The Stannis thing makes me think that it's also gonna happen in the books. Which makes it a bit more understandable because Stannis won't actually be there.

Toga

Quote from: GoLions on June 12, 2015, 02:46:36 PM
Quote from: Toga on June 12, 2015, 02:41:53 PM

Stannis tho. Wtf man!
They probably won't do the Varys thing cause the other person hasn't actually done anything yet
Pretty sure when a character goes on a lovely walk will be in it due to all the controversy over filming and having it allowed
And if they don't end it with "ftw", I'm gonna go mental

The Stannis thing makes me think that it's also gonna happen in the books. Which makes it a bit more understandable because Stannis won't actually be there.

Yeah, agreed. Reckon they'll do
Stannis v Boltons, Cersei's walk (definitely), Sansa's escape w/Theon
But thought some of that might happen earlier in the season just to spread it out a bit!