Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Noz on June 01, 2015, 02:25:48 PM
What an episode of GoT!
Kind of excited after last week.

On another note, was sort of disappointed with the season finale of Supernatural (finally caught up after a busy semester of uni). Think they could've done a lot better, epecially seeing as Dean with the 'mark' was flowering awesome. Wouldn't be surprised if Season 11 is the last one of the series.

Toga

Pkbaldy

Quote from: GoLions on June 01, 2015, 04:31:37 PM
On another note, was sort of disappointed with the season finale of Supernatural (finally caught up after a busy semester of uni). Think they could've done a lot better, epecially seeing as Dean with the 'mark' was flowering awesome. Wouldn't be surprised if Season 11 is the last one of the series.

Can't believe that this show is still going... I stopped after about season 3. Got too over the top for my liking .

Jukes

Quote from: Pkbaldy on June 01, 2015, 04:45:50 PM
On another note, was sort of disappointed with the season finale of Supernatural (finally caught up after a busy semester of uni). Think they could've done a lot better, especially seeing as Dean with the 'mark' was flowering awesome. Wouldn't be surprised if Season 11 is the last one of the series.

Can't believe that this show is still going... I stopped after about season 3. Got too over the top for my liking .

I think I stopped after season 5. They just got too story-based for me, I found the whole demons are coming thing boring as, I liked when they were just hunting down random monsters because it added variety to villains/plot rather than GET-THE-COLT-KILL-DEMONS-AHH, and developed the characters better, and a lot of great guest stars, plus Bella <3, oh and lot of comedy gold

One day I might watch the last 6 seasons, but today is not that day.

GoLions

Quote from: Bane on June 01, 2015, 04:54:49 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on June 01, 2015, 04:45:50 PM
On another note, was sort of disappointed with the season finale of Supernatural (finally caught up after a busy semester of uni). Think they could've done a lot better, especially seeing as Dean with the 'mark' was flowering awesome. Wouldn't be surprised if Season 11 is the last one of the series.

I think I stopped after season 5. They just got too story-based for me, I found the whole demons are coming thing boring as, I liked when they were just hunting down random monsters because it added variety to villains/plot rather than GET-THE-COLT-KILL-DEMONS-AHH, and developed the characters better, and a lot of great guest stars, plus Bella <3, oh and lot of comedy gold

One day I might watch the last 6 seasons, but today is not that day.
Yeah well, it was actually meant to only run for 5 seasons haha. But the show was going so well they kept going (although I think original producer or something left? iunno, don't quote me on that).

Yes, Bella <3

And there's still some comedy gold in it, just seems like they're rushing things they should be dragging out more, and then dragging out stuff they should be rushing.

GoLions

Ok yeah that episode of GoT was pretty good :P

How about the Night's King doe

Mat0369

Quote from: Gandalf123 on June 01, 2015, 11:53:32 AM
Anyone watching wayward pines? Has got my interest, don't really rate Dillon as an actor but the shows story and setting has kept me watching and I rate it!

I watched the first couple of eps. It looked really good early, then there was some normal M Night Shyamacrap. I'll keep watching for now

jvalles69

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 01, 2015, 09:37:13 PM
Anyone watching wayward pines? Has got my interest, don't really rate Dillon as an actor but the shows story and setting has kept me watching and I rate it!

I watched the first couple of eps. It looked really good early, then there was some normal M Night Shyamacrap. I'll keep watching for now

Just watched ep 3, ends with some crazy Shymalancrap!

RaisyDaisy

Watched GoT last night. Solid ep... finally

Gandalf123

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 01, 2015, 11:05:27 PM

just finished ep 3 then, some strange ol stuff, keeping me interested though

redfield

I'm new to the thread. Just wondering if there are any Wentworth fans around? Excellent Aussie drama currently in its third season and, as a nice change of pace, actually getting better!

redfield

Quote from: Gandalf123 on June 03, 2015, 03:14:33 PM

I've only watched the first ep. Do you recommend persevering with it?

jvalles69

Quote from: redfield on June 04, 2015, 02:08:54 PM
Quote from: Gandalf123 on June 03, 2015, 03:14:33 PM

I've only watched the first ep. Do you recommend persevering with it?

Depends what you like, I was a big fan of Shymalan before he got crap.  If you don't mind a bit of mystery mixed up with some sci-fi I guess then  keep going.

Keeper27

anyone watch Blackish.
not bad, has a few laughs here and there.
half way through the season and me and the wife are enjoying it.

jvalles69

Quote from: Keeper27 on June 05, 2015, 08:43:16 AM
anyone watch Blackish.
not bad, has a few laughs here and there.
half way through the season and me and the wife are enjoying it.

I watch Blackish, bit like Modern Family.  Little girl steals the show!  I reckon she looks like Kevin Durant, haha.  Check out Fresh Off the Boat too, especially if you were born in the early 80's!