Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on May 16, 2015, 11:07:12 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on May 16, 2015, 10:59:29 AM
Lesbihonest I've got 0 idea what you're even talking about.
I knew you were talking shower and was having a laugh when KB took you seriously.

His name shouldn't be Killbluff, it should be Killbait! COS I BAITED YOUUUU! Haha. In this that Survivor show you're always frothing about? Cant believe it's still going... Be like cycle 30 or some shower?

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on May 16, 2015, 11:24:15 AM
Quote from: Nige on May 16, 2015, 11:07:12 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on May 16, 2015, 10:59:29 AM
Lesbihonest I've got 0 idea what you're even talking about.
I knew you were talking shower and was having a laugh when KB took you seriously.

His name shouldn't be Killbluff, it should be Killbait! COS I BAITED YOUUUU! Haha. In this that Survivor show you're always frothing about? Cant believe it's still going... Be like cycle 30 or some shower?
It's quality. In fact, it got renewed recently!

Two more seasons coming up for sure after this one.

Grufflez

I first watched Survivor season 6, the Amazon if i remember correctly and the few after that were awesome.... i still tune in but it has turned into a talkfest....they do flower all ''Surviving'' now, Bugger all fishing/tree climbing ect ect all food is rewarded every 2nd day they win steaks and burgers its a gabfest, i guess a few people got injured and sick from dirty water ect and they may have even had to pay people out, so disappointed at how lame it has become but i still watch sometimes lol.

Jukes

Quote from: Grufflez on May 17, 2015, 01:14:34 AM
I first watched Survivor season 6, the Amazon if i remember correctly and the few after that were awesome.... i still tune in but it has turned into a talkfest....they do flower all ''Surviving'' now, Bugger all fishing/tree climbing ect ect all food is rewarded every 2nd day they win steaks and burgers its a gabfest, i guess a few people got injured and sick from dirty water ect and they may have even had to pay people out, so disappointed at how lame it has become but i still watch sometimes lol.

I was thinking about that too the other day

What Rodney is experiencing now should be what all of them experience the whole time after the first couple days

Needs to be more like Man vs Wild :P

Grufflez

Quote from: Bane on May 17, 2015, 01:17:48 AM
Quote from: Grufflez on May 17, 2015, 01:14:34 AM

I was thinking about that too the other day

What Rodney is experiencing now should be what all of them experience the whole time after the first couple days

Needs to be more like Man vs Wild :P

Yeah i agree, get someone like Bear Grylls in there to tough'n these wimps up!

kilbluff1985

please

Bear Grylls is as fake as survivor

Bill Manspeaker

Bear Grylls is legit and a god amongst men

kilbluff1985

Bill Manspeaker

he is. if he can ring out giant elephant turd juices in his mouth, he is legit

Keeper27

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on May 17, 2015, 03:49:27 AM
he is. if he can ring out giant elephant turd juices in his mouth, he is legit

jvalles69

Anyone watch Ghost Adventures?  Loving it, currently watching the Island of the Dolls episode, even better because the main guy has a phobia of dolls!

Jukes

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 17, 2015, 12:59:25 PM
Anyone watch Ghost Adventures?  Loving it, currently watching the Island of the Dolls episode, even better because the main guy has a phobia of dolls!

I used to, the first few seasons were great but got dry and haven't watched in a few years/seasons. Zak is flowering hilarious, he's so macho and thinks he's top shower it's gold :P Nick is a chill guy too.

Poveglia, Bobby Mackey's, Goldfield Hotel, and the axe-murder house are probably the best eps

LF

Well izombie just got a whole lot more interesting after this last ep

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on May 17, 2015, 04:20:59 PM

Any good? I've read the comics a while back, but waiting till I have the whole series.

LF

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 17, 2015, 10:08:58 PM
Quote from: LF on May 17, 2015, 04:20:59 PM

Any good? I've read the comics a while back, but waiting till I have the whole series.

I like it.
Has a different story every week but also has an on going story line and that is the part that has got a lot more interesting after the last ep.