TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

the story picks up a bit in the 2nd half of season

Spite

Quote from: Nige on May 07, 2015, 03:17:54 PM
Haha amen to that.

Just voted for the first time, will definitely be voting every day as long as I remember.  :P

For the women I voted for:

Ciera, Kass, Peih-Gee, Tasha, T-Bird, Kelley, Wiglesworth, Kimmi, Shirin and Abi-Maria.

For the men I voted for:

Jeremy, Keith, Shane, Fishbach, Varner, Spencer, Woo, Terry, Savage and Vytas.

The men's side of the pool was really tough, had to get the oldies in or we'll never see them again.

Voted all bar one the same as you on the females side Nige.

Please vote Jim Rice for the men, he was so bloody good to watch and I've always wanted him back. Reckon he won't make the cut though :'(

I voted the same guys as you too except Jim in for Woo. Joe will make it anyway, don't really need to vote for him :P

I'm not sure how I feel about Steven Fishbach going back on (Dead certainty). He's already so heavily involved in the Survivor community and he is already friends with everyone... how the hell can he win?!

For this season, I can't see how Rodney doesn't win. Mike won't last until the end ( :( ) and Mama C is too much of threat for her to be taken to the end (surely they realise this!)

I can imagine Rodney, Sierra and Will making it to the end and Rondey just winning by a landslide unless they have bitter jury syndrome... which would really ruin this season even more

Nige

Jim's desperation to get back on is what's thrown me off voting for him. He almost got my vote but the way he's gone about it just doesn't sit right with me. His campaigning has been a little brash.

Fishbach's a great character, he's awesome and deserves to get back on. He and JT basically got each other to the end in Tocantins, it was great. Guys like Spencer, Fishy, Jeremy, Joe and Woo won't make it too far if they get on. Young, athletic males in the modern game are too much of a threat. Regardless, I love them all so I wanna see them get their 'second chance'.

It's gotta be Mike or Mama C. Probably Mike I think. Jeff Probst loves the season, Mike's the kind of guy Jeff absolutely gets a hard on for. A lot of what Mike has done through the game has screamed 'winner', plus there was a bit of foreshadowing when Lindsay said "the winner of the game is on this mat". I wouldn't put an immunity run beyond Mike. Mama C has her idol and more or less has the others wrapped around her finger. Sierra won't make a big move and hasn't done enough to get FTC votes, Will and Dan aren't liked.

So yeah, it's probably down to Mike, Mama C and Rodney but I guess we'll be able to make further judgement soon.

Interestingly enough, Mike and Mama C are in the voting pool for S31, Mama C won't make but Mike is a shoe-in if he doesn't win this season. Makes me think they're both because one is winner and the other a red herring. Alternative but unlikely scenario is Rodney wins and both are in the voting pool.

Spite

Jeff is constantly wrong about his favourite seasons though man. He said this season is one of the best ever when Fabio won and it was a meh season.

Steven is more of a social than physically threat imo

Don't you want to give people a shot to be back on if they're that desperate to be in it? You know then that they'll give it their all and he is sooooo desperate to be on it. He's even in a fake Twitter fight with Mike to get some exposure, he wants it that bad, give him your votes!!! :)

In regards to this season, I love Mike but no one is taking that guy to the end. One slip up and he's gone. Surely he can't win!

Mama C has a small chance but again, she's an immunity beast so I think they'll vote out whoever doesn't win immunity from them. Dan is probs the loser of Mama Cs idol and he goes. This season has been awfully predictable. They've made it seem fun and exciting but at the end of the day, the no collar were just picked off one by one and everything's gone to plan so far :/

Nige

Haha, stranger things have happened. I actually love seasons like Gabon and Nicaragua that were total clusterflowers.

The editors have done a super job this season though, even more so if Mike doesn't win considering he's basically been shoved down throats as the likely winner (the same meathead who ate a flowering scorpion on day one, whodathunkit?).

But yeah, idk. I think I'm gonna love S31 regardless of who is on, because we're certainly gonna see some favourite faces return. I just want me see Varner, Shane, Spencer, Kass, Peih-Gee and Keith.  ;D

Nige

Harry Shearer apparently quit The Simpsons, the show is flowered.  :(

Keeper27

Quote from: Nige on May 14, 2015, 06:06:54 PM
Harry Shearer apparently quit The Simpsons, the show is flowered.  :(

Bad. Burns is such a funny character.

Anybody catch the Arrow finale?? Awwww sheeeeeet. Good way to end the season.
Just gotta wait till next Wednesday for the flash finale. Pumped

Jukes

Rodney not getting reward :') awesome rejection MamaC

That challenge tho holy shower, imagine spending a whole hour trying to do that shower

"I suck at life" -Dan
Fitting quote in his last episode

Carn Mike

Nige

I can't really see Mike not winning this season now. Carolyn could be a viable option, but I still feel like every member of the jury as it stands would probably vote for him.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on May 15, 2015, 09:24:10 AM
I can't really see Mike not winning this season now. Carolyn could be a viable option, but I still feel like every member of the jury as it stands would probably vote for him.

Carolyn wins.

kilbluff1985

really hope that's not a spoiler PK seems like you know rather then guessing if so it's a really crappy thing to do

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 15, 2015, 04:52:01 PM
really hope that's not a spoiler PK seems like you know rather then guessing if so it's a really crappy thing to do
I thought it was common knowledge that she won? Oh well.

Nige

To be honest though, even though it's basically contradictory to my previous post, Carolyn winning would make sense in terms of Mike coming back for S31 which is a near certainty if he doesn't win.     

Pkbaldy

Well the thread does say Spoilers inside!  :o

Lesbihonest I've got 0 idea what you're even talking about.

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on May 16, 2015, 10:59:29 AM
Lesbihonest I've got 0 idea what you're even talking about.
I knew you were talking shower and was having a laugh when KB took you seriously.