Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

i don't like Arrow but like the flash

Mat do u watch Gotham?

Vinny

Arrow and Flash are flowering awesome. People reckon it'll be cheesy and stuff, I haven't read any comics and I reckon both are insane.

Mat0369

I caught the first couple eps of Gotham and liked that as well.

Ricochet

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 12, 2015, 06:08:36 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 12, 2015, 06:01:21 PM
How good is it. I was late to the party too, but its unreal

Free to air is so screwy with times they show stuff so I was going to wait for it to hit blu-ray after I missed the first ep. I caught the pilot on Fox 8 and thought it was awesome so I went and bought seasons 1 & 2 just after Christmas. I am definitely happy with my purchase.

The Flash is also awesome so if you like Arrow make sure you check it out. It isn't as dark as Arrow but it is a really good show. I am going to try and get up to season 3 of Arrow before I continue with Flash because there is a crossover ep
Yep I'm 3 quarters of the way through season 3. First two seasons where unreal, this season has had parts that i don't really like but still pretty good. Won't give anything away

Started the Flash, but then found Arrow. So kinda stopped. Really been meaning to get back into it

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 12, 2015, 06:21:48 PM
I caught the first couple eps of Gotham and liked that as well.
The first few eps are probably the worst as well (still good though :P). I'd definitely suggest watching through the rest of season 1, it gets really really good. They're on a 3-4 week break atm I think, so you can catch up before it returns ;)

ADEZ

I expected little of the Arrow when I started a few years ago but damn it's excellent, as is Flash
Keen for the next spin-off which looks to have the likes of Atom, the Canary, Leonard Snart and Dr. Martin Stein...Sounds like a bit of an odd mix but let's see if they can pull off another

Ricochet

Just finished House of Cards RD. flower Claire

T Dog

Have been watching series one of "True Detective". Both Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson are sensationally weird in this. Worth a look.

ADEZ

Quote from: T Dog on March 13, 2015, 01:13:49 PM
Have been watching series one of "True Detective". Both Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson are sensationally weird in this. Worth a look.
Yeah I am about half-way through myself, it's very good and yeah 2 very interesting characters

Vinny

Ricochet

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Vinny on March 13, 2015, 02:43:33 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 13, 2015, 11:40:05 AM
Just finished House of Cards RD. flower Claire
No spoilers pls. ;)
Claire kills everyone and eats their remains in a nice Sunday dinner. also that's the end of the show. sorry vin, couldn't help myself. it's big.

Mat0369

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 13, 2015, 03:02:21 PM
Claire kills everyone and eats their remains in a nice Sunday dinner. also that's the end of the show. sorry vin, couldn't help myself. it's big.

That sounds like Hannibal

T Dog

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 13, 2015, 03:03:10 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 13, 2015, 03:02:21 PM

That sounds like Hannibal

Cannibal ..you spell it C.a.n.n.i.b.a.l.
Hannibal was a Roman who rode Elephants  ;)

SydneyRox

anyone seen this one?

https://vimeo.com/122040375

Teaser trailer for a new comedy show that Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion are putting together and funding via Indigogo

http://www.thewrap.com/firefly-alums-nathan-fillion-alan-tudyk-shatter-indiegogo-record-by-raising-1-million-in-less-than-24-hours/

Very funny!