Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 03, 2015, 07:22:25 PM
i know there are a few MKR watchers on here i have a question

what do you think about the previews they do at the end of each episode? i find them so annoying and are huge spoilers

like last night they showed most of this next round are going to do really well  ::)

I normally don't have a problem with them, the only time I did was for Will and Steve, all they showed was positive stuff so it was extremely obvious they were going to kill it.

Nige

Quote from: Bane on March 03, 2015, 07:25:36 PM

what do you think about the previews they do at the end of each episode? i find them so annoying and are huge spoilers

like last night they showed most of this next round are going to do really well  ::)

I normally don't have a problem with them, the only time I did was for Will and Steve, all they showed was positive stuff so it was extremely obvious they were going to kill it.
Yep, pretty much. I'm always okay with previews, unless they're dead giveaways as to what goes down.

I don't mind most of the teams in this round, just the blondes who annoy the shower out of me, I was really hoping they wouldn't beat the South Africans.  :P

Jukes

Quote from: Nige on March 03, 2015, 08:02:38 PM

Yep, pretty much. I'm always okay with previews, unless they're dead giveaways as to what goes down.

I don't mind most of the teams in this round, just the blondes who annoy the shower out of me, I was really hoping they wouldn't beat the South Africans.  :P

I'm going for Jane+Em and Sheri+Em this round

Same re: Katie and Nicky, they're not even hot

RaisyDaisy

Nige

Quote from: Bane on March 03, 2015, 08:30:04 PM
Quote from: Nige on March 03, 2015, 08:02:38 PM

I'm going for Jane+Em and Sheri+Em this round

Same re: Katie and Nicky, they're not even hot
They're definitely the two most likeable duos.

kilbluff1985

Bates Motel back on Tuesday

Tuesdays my new fav day i think

Bates Motel
The Following
Better Call Saul
Scorpion
WWE Raw

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 02, 2015, 03:14:57 PM
Just finished House of Cards S3  :)
First 4 eps last night, and was so close to pulling an all nighter to get through them lol

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ricochet on March 04, 2015, 12:36:40 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 02, 2015, 03:14:57 PM
Just finished House of Cards S3  :)
First 4 eps last night, and was so close to pulling an all nighter to get through them lol

Haha I nearly did the same thing! Watched about 3 eps on Saturday, but then watched 5 on Sunday and thought about just ripping through it all, but decided against it and finished it on Monday :)

Better Call Saul finally gave me a little something yesterday - looking forward to see how it progresses next week

RaisyDaisy

New Season of Hells Kitchen started today :D

Jukes

Why'd they have to make the WA teams bad this year :/ last year Chlo+Kell were flowering great

Kat and Andre are unlikable af
Eva and Debra pretty bland
Drasko is a hipster doofus

Nige

Quote from: Bane on March 04, 2015, 06:51:24 PM
Why'd they have to make the WA teams bad this year :/ last year Chlo+Kell were flowering great

Kat and Andre are unlikable af
Eva and Debra pretty bland
Drasko is a hipster doofus
Victoria got a mixed bag as well.

Thor and his mate were hyped up on the ads but were shower and got sent home.
Rose and Josh are really likeable and you'd think will go far.
Ash and Camilla are a bit dogy, but I reckon they're funny and should do well too.
Jane and Emma are a bit weird, middle-of-the-road types and I can't see them hanging around too long if they make it through this round.

Jukes

Yeah I like Ash+Camilla they're a good laugh, Rose+Josh are nice and Jane+Em are cuties

I think Thor was just on to get the viewers up tbh :P marketing gimmick

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bane on March 04, 2015, 07:37:01 PM
I think Thor was just on to get the viewers up tbh :P marketing gimmick

Of course he was. What was surprising is that they didn't dodge the scores to get them through

kilbluff1985

omg guys guys guys new show

The Last Man on Earth

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230454/?ref_=nv_sr_1

1st episode is amazing

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 04, 2015, 10:18:40 PM
omg guys guys guys new show

The Last Man on Earth

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230454/?ref_=nv_sr_1

1st episode is amazing
that just makes me want to watch MacGruber again  ;D