Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Sherlock is quickly becoming one of my favourite shows. Almost done with season 2 now. If only they didn't have 3 episodes a season, and one season every 2 years!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions on February 22, 2015, 02:53:46 AM
Sherlock is quickly becoming one of my favourite shows. Almost done with season 2 now. If only they didn't have 3 episodes a season, and one season every 2 years!

absence makes the heart grow fonder

if you not watched it you should check out Elementary next not as good but same story lineish

Mat0369

I finished season 9 of Supernatural. It was much better then the crap they dished up in season 8 even though there were still some really crappy filler eps. I guess everything looks good compared to the shower of season 8

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 22, 2015, 01:39:05 AM
New Banshee ep was just like every single other ep - AWESOME!

For those of you that watch, you probably know this but just in casse you don't (My friend didn't so thought I'd share here too) at the end of every episode, after the credits have shown they always show 10-20 seconds of extra footage so make sure you wait until that has shown before turning it off :)
haha yep, about halfway through season one i was lazy and let the credits roll to long, ripper episode, sucks im on the drip feed now and only get an episode a week, love watching a few in a row

Nige

I'm a little annoyed, usually I don't mind spoilers and stuff but survivorsucks worked out who got voted off Worlds Apart first and it spilled over onto the Survivor subreddit.

I'm surprised, upset, disappointed and amazed.

GoLions

So I just finished season 2 of Sherlock and WHAT THE ACTUAL flower JUST HAPPENED

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on February 23, 2015, 01:11:10 AM
So I just finished season 2 of Sherlock and WHAT THE ACTUAL flower JUST HAPPENED
They manage to make the show so awesome even with 3 episode seasons, it's ridiculous.

GoLions

Quote from: Nige on February 23, 2015, 11:54:21 AM
Quote from: GoLions on February 23, 2015, 01:11:10 AM
They manage to make the show so awesome even with 3 episode seasons, it's ridiculous.
Season 3 done, not bad. Not bad at all. Now to wait a year and a bit for season 4. At least I'm used to waiting for stuff like this...*cough* asoiaf *cough*

GoLions

Could I get some sort of ranking on these shows k thx guys <3

Brooklyn Nine Nine
Suits
Bob's Burgers
Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Orange Is The New Black
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
The IT Crowd

Trying to figure out what to watch next. Made starts on BBad, Orange, Always Sunny and they all seemed pretty good, but didn't get hooked so far. Seen very little of IT Crowd and Suits. Seen some of BBurgers, B99, Burn Notice on TV which have all been enjoyable. Also been told to watch Arrow, haven't got any of it yet though. Seen a bit on tv and looks alright.

kilbluff1985

breaking bad no contest

you start getting hooked into 2nd season

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 24, 2015, 02:05:53 AM
breaking bad no contest

you start getting hooked into 2nd season
I was about halfway through the 2nd season when I stopped watching :P

kilbluff1985

Vinny

Pkbaldy

Theres my rating for each of those Davos.

Brooklyn Nine Nine 8.5/10
Suits 7/10
Bob's Burgers 7/10
Always Sunny In Philadelphia 9.5/10
Orange Is The New Black 9/10
Breaking Bad 10/10
Burn Notice 9/10
The IT Crowd 6/10

RaisyDaisy

Pretty hard to compare sitcoms vs dramas, so I'll separate the two and suggest you watch one of each. Sitcoms are just 20 mins so you can smash them out quickly when limited on time

Brooklyn Nine Nine is the sitcom I would be recommending, and as its only in the 2nd season it shouldn't take long at all to get up to date. It has a unique sense of comedy and once you pick up on it all its a great 20 min show

Breaking Bad, Suits and Orange are all great shows, and I rank them in that order. I will say that you must watch all 3 as they are all fantastic shows, but it comes down to the mood you're in and what you feel like watching now

Breaking Bad will take a couple of seasons to get really hot, but the series is one of the greatest ever made and is a must.

Suits is sensational. Excellent cast for the characters they are portraying, strong story lines and it just keeps evolving so well.

Orange is awesome too, but for me it comes in behind the previous two.

Either way, watch all 3 eventually :)