Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

anybody watch that Gogglebox Australia show tonight? the commercials looked terrible cant talk myself into watching it

Hellopplz

Yeah, watching people watching tv... A bit of a stretch to get me to watch it :P.

Don't mind Shark Tank that came on recently, seemed decent from the first ep, pretty interesting what people come up with.

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 12, 2015, 11:51:16 PM
Yeah, watching people watching tv... A bit of a stretch to get me to watch it :P.

Don't mind Shark Tank that came on recently, seemed decent from the first ep, pretty interesting what people come up with.
The good pitches are really cool, and the bad ones are hilarious have a geeze:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQ_Cz-GAb4

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 12, 2015, 11:29:10 PM
anybody watch that Gogglebox Australia show tonight? the commercials looked terrible cant talk myself into watching it

sounded sorta interesting. only lasted a minute or 2

Jukes

Watched the first half hour before the Breakfast Club came on. It's not too bad but would only watch it if absolutely nothing else is on like tonight.

Kellogscrunchynut

Watched the first ever then most recent episodes of the Simpsons, quite a contrast oh and Moleman was formerly the mayor.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on February 13, 2015, 01:08:55 AM
Watched the first ever then most recent episodes of the Simpsons, quite a contrast oh and Moleman was formerly the mayor.

Oh shower. Didn't know that. Was some pretty interesting facts on top10memes video about Simpsons and that should of been one of them. Because a fair few of them were actually just crap.

Anyone here watch Da Vinci's Demons?

My Chumps

recently downloaded the first couple of seasons to re-watch too. Such a better show back then. One of the main differences I think is Homer's not just a big, bald idiot as he's become, but is actually a caring father and his intelligence is subtly joked about. There's no fcking subtlety or emotion in the new episodes, makes me sad.

RaisyDaisy

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: My Chumps on February 13, 2015, 12:31:58 PM
recently downloaded the first couple of seasons to re-watch too. Such a better show back then. One of the main differences I think is Homer's not just a big, bald idiot as he's become, but is actually a caring father and his intelligence is subtly joked about. There's no fcking subtlety or emotion in the new episodes, makes me sad.
Especially the first season, although he was never supposed to be a bright spark its incredible how far they've dumbed down the character.

Another one is Ralph Wiggum weird how he's gone from slightly unintelligent to mentally unstable.

Nige

Freddie Flintoff is going into the jungle.  ;D

Bill Manspeaker

Nige

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 14, 2015, 11:29:29 AM
Quote from: Nige on February 14, 2015, 11:17:34 AM
Freddie Flintoff is going into the jungle.  ;D
flowerinnnn sick  ;D
The thought of him, Merv and Baz chilling and taking the piss is pretty amazing, let's hope it happens hahaha.

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

Wow do people actually watch that Celebrity Jungle tripe? :P