Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 06, 2015, 06:34:41 PM
Ripped a pretty decent bender. Over the last 10 days I've watched the entire 9 seasons of King of Queens (Again, been a few years since last viewing) and the entire Entourage  :D

probs asked you before but have you seen 'The Wire' or 'Southland' ?

RaisyDaisy

Smashed The Wire about 6 months ago (again)

I download everything, but for the absolute best I actually buy on DVD. Soprano's, Oz, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under, Prison Break, Entourage I have on DVD :)

Seinfeld, Scrubs and King of Queens (B'day gift) too for sitcoms

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 06, 2015, 06:41:16 PM

I download everything, but for the absolute best I actually buy on DVD. Soprano's, Oz, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under, Prison Break, Entourage I have on DVD :)

if you liked The Wire you will like Southland

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 06, 2015, 06:42:52 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 06, 2015, 06:41:16 PM

if you liked The Wire you will like Southland
yeah ive seen a bit of southland and its quality 8)

Vinny

Prison Break!!

Over the last 2 weeks I've been watching Prison Break. I love it, one of my favourites, just half an episode to go till I'm done!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Vinny on February 06, 2015, 07:44:58 PM
Prison Break!!

Over the last 2 weeks I've been watching Prison Break. I love it, one of my favourites, just half an episode to go till I'm done!

A lot of people think it dragged on, and it probably did, but I just ignore that. Just watching it for what it is  - I love it. Watched it last year again :)

kilbluff1985

the brothers in prison break were on the flash last week they played the role of bad guys well

Keeper27

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 06, 2015, 08:09:42 PM
the brothers in prison break were on the flash last week they played the role of bad guys well

Loved that episode.

Vinny

Finished Prison Break, great show, hate finishing tv shows. :P :(

RaisyDaisy

Just watched todays Banshee (S03E05)

Just another awesome episode  :D

Hellopplz

I saw the ad for it and thought of a Prison Break Reunion :D. Now I must watch Flash to get to that ep ;D.

BoredSaint

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 07, 2015, 07:37:43 PM
I saw the ad for it and thought of a Prison Break Reunion :D. Now I must watch Flash to get to that ep ;D.
I like Flash. Its more light and fun compared to Arrow and its more comic book like because they have people with powers :D

LF

Quote from: BoredSaint on February 09, 2015, 03:08:18 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 07, 2015, 07:37:43 PM
I like Flash. Its more light and fun compared to Arrow and its more comic book like because they have people with powers :D

2 youngest kids love the Flash,they can't wait until Wednesdays to watch it.
Must say I don't mind it as well

RaisyDaisy

RiOtChEsS