TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Top Gear UK was cool this week there in Australia  ;D

Nige

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 02, 2015, 07:05:19 PM
that dog is so flowerin annoying.

talking about the host of that celebrity show. man, just please shut the flower up! god damn

they're doing a big brother and showing the host(s) waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much
Bunny messing with the filter is flowering annoying too.  :P

But yeah, I reckon the first two eps haven't been that bad for I'm a Celebrity, but they're giving a lot of airtime to the Doc and JMo and then getting the crew to laugh and all the jokes because they're live. That's already old.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 02, 2015, 07:31:59 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 01, 2015, 09:11:57 PM
Banshee is still an awesome show

Said it before - the most underrated show on tv right now. Flowering awesome!
been flogging into this show, knocked out the first season, loving how raw it is 8)

Keeper27

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 04, 2015, 11:21:25 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 02, 2015, 07:31:59 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 01, 2015, 09:11:57 PM
Banshee is still an awesome show

Said it before - the most underrated show on tv right now. Flowering awesome!
been flogging into this show, knocked out the first season, loving how raw it is 8)

Awesome show. S03E03 epic fight scene

RaisyDaisy

For you guys that are watching Banshee, be sure to check out all the Banshee Origins that Cinemax release before each season. They're all on YT, and give extra insight into the show and storylines. Before each season starts, they do these first - just a handful of really short clips

Keeper27

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 05, 2015, 12:57:11 AM
For you guys that are watching Banshee, be sure to check out all the Banshee Origins that Cinemax release before each season. They're all on YT, and give extra insight into the show and storylines. Before each season starts, they do these first - just a handful of really short clips

Got em. Pretty cool stuff

Keeper27

anybody here watch the flash??
i usually dont mind waiting to DL a show, hell i can even wait a few days after (excluding GoT, TWD) but this show has got me hanging after every episodes.

LOVE IT.

RiOtChEsS

Yeah I don't mind it, my wife is hooked just like you  :)

Ive got the origins, so u watch them first?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 05, 2015, 02:06:15 PM

Yeah, before each season starts they release a handful of Origins. S1 Origins, S2 Origins and S3 Origins so far

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 05, 2015, 04:55:53 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 05, 2015, 02:06:15 PM

Yeah, before each season starts they release a handful of Origins. S1 Origins, S2 Origins and S3 Origins so far
cheers bruv will get onto that 8)

RaisyDaisy

Most of them are just nice to know sort of things, but I like the one that showed us how Proctor met/found Burton

They just give extra insight and depth. Really cool touch for a show and not something you see often

kilbluff1985

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 05, 2015, 07:29:06 PM
Most of them are just nice to know sort of things, but I like the one that showed us how Proctor met/found Burton

They just give extra insight and depth. Really cool touch for a show and not something you see often
yep i agree, shows a commitment to the viewer, building depth of characters, other shows could take a leaf ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 05, 2015, 09:39:00 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 05, 2015, 07:29:06 PM

yep i agree, shows a commitment to the viewer, building depth of characters, other shows could take a leaf ;)
loved that Jim Rancine was on the otherside of the glass in origins, shows he isnt deceived by Hood when they meet 8)

RaisyDaisy

Ripped a pretty decent bender. Over the last 10 days I've watched the entire 9 seasons of King of Queens (Again, been a few years since last viewing) and the entire Entourage  :D