Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Why spoilers in the header now after people have been spoiled before :(.

Given probably get more discussion after it airs tonight in Aus :P.

Jukes

Yeah I'd reckon you could say that if it was tomorrow, but not before the show has even been on in Australia.

Mat0369

Beth dies

Oh wait, I am 3 weeks late on that one

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 18, 2014, 07:12:21 PM
wanted Keith to win but happy Nat did out of the 3 left

Yeh same mate cut for Keith, glad Nat got up out of the 3 left also, Missy or Jaq winning would of powered me off tbh.

Jukes

Reed absolutely laying into Missy and making Baylor cry was definitely the season highlight. Legendary burn.

Keith was the best but yeah prefer Nat win than Missy or Jaq.

Nige

Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 19, 2014, 01:31:25 AM
Reed absolutely laying into Missy and making Baylor cry was definitely the season highlight. Legendary burn.

Keith was the best but yeah prefer Nat win than Missy or Jaq.
Agreed on both points.

Reed's jury speech was just so good.

Shattered for Keith, but he'll be back.

Ricochet

Quote from: Biff Tannen on December 18, 2014, 07:28:41 PM
^ I know it says spoilers inside, but you shouldn't spoil something that is going to be on Aussie tv first tonight :3
Agree man, not just for that comment but just in general. Just because this thread is for all shows I still check it, so it'd be good if ppl posted spoiler alerts or something still. Like I would stay away from the Walking Dead thread if new comments had been posted and hadn't seen the latest episode because you know its about TWD, but this one involves too many shows.

Not a huge deal but has caught me out before in the past

Hellopplz

Not sure if anybody watches White Collar here besides Vin and Holz, but series finale was today!

Got up to date like a week or two back. Agree with you Vin quite a few things left unanswered and season 5/6 seemed rushed at points (probably because as shortened halfway through or limited to 6 eps). Ending was predictable and obvious but still a fitting one. Makes sense though why it had to happen. I even shed a tear 3/4 of the way through :P.

Vinny

I'm not gonna read or comment on that White Collar stuff as I haven't seen the episode yet.

But I reckon it'd be good if there was a spoiler we let them know and then write it in small font like this.

SPOILERS
This is a spoiler.

Ricochet

Jukes

Vinny

Hellopplz

I don't think anybody actually watches it that I know of besides us :(. Also I never said anything specific otherwise I do the mini writing like I do in the movies thread.

kilbluff1985

Hellopplz

You're the exception KB, you watch everything :P.