Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Haha fair enough, but you see how many questions are still unanswered, no way they can cover it in 3 eps, and it's bound to be a load of shower too. :(

Holz

Quote from: Vinny on December 04, 2014, 08:42:39 PM
Haha fair enough, but you see how many questions are still unanswered, no way they can cover it in 3 eps, and it's bound to be a load of shower too. :(

There was almost no season 6, imagine that.

Vinny

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 04, 2014, 10:26:37 PM
Survivor was good
Totally agree. The post-merge has been so crazy yet so good.

kilbluff1985

Z Nation ended the season on a massive cliff hanger

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 06, 2014, 08:14:51 PM
Z Nation ended the season on a massive cliff hanger

Can't wait until it downloads so I can watch it

jobe#4

just watched the new Z nation! wow what an ending! about time they did some story from before the apocalypse

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jobe#4 on December 07, 2014, 07:13:00 PM
just watched the new Z nation! wow what an ending! about time they did some story from before the apocalypse

yeah i was trying to think if that was the first they had done

it was missing some of that to learn about the characters more like would be nice to know what kind of kid 10k was like

Hellopplz

I watch White Collar as well Vin/Holz. Up to Season 5 as started again from the beginning like 2-3 months ago during Uni, but haven't watched in ages :(. May splurge and get up to date this week though.

Quote from: Vinny on December 04, 2014, 08:42:39 PM
This does not sound promising for the final season :(. But I shall continue on with it!

jobe#4

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 07, 2014, 07:17:13 PM

yeah i was trying to think if that was the first they had done

it was missing some of that to learn about the characters more like would be nice to know what kind of kid 10k was like
yeah true! it had the bit with 10k's dad which was sad

kilbluff1985

Forever  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3487382/?ref_=nv_sr_1

have been watching this show seemed interesting but i'm kinda losing interest now after 10 eps just doesn't seem to be going anywhere not enough of a background story

LF

Holy shower that was a bloody good episode.
Some surprises there as well

Mat0369

I just learnt that Cougar Town still exists.

jobe#4

Quote from: Mat0369 on December 07, 2014, 11:51:42 PM
I just learnt that Cougar Town still exists.
all I remember from that was the kid that stole her real estate sign  to fap over hahahaha