Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: Master Q on November 07, 2014, 05:42:49 PM
Y'all are mad. This season has been way better than the past two. Lots of league action in the last ep two, still about fantasy football.

Agreed

3 > 2 = 1 > 6 >>> 5 > 4

Master Q

Andre's glasses plot was hilarious. So accurate too; so many people these days were "prescribed" glasses like that.

kilbluff1985

i said "as much" for a reason i still really enjoy it just not as much as i used to

Boomz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 06, 2014, 02:28:49 PM
Just finished watching the first 2 seasons of Banshee.

Seriously cannot believe how underrated this show is - doesn't get talked about much, and its absolutely awesome!

Yeah watching season 1 right now and it is pretty good. The violence/sex scenes can be a bit much but makes the show tbh.

Mat0369

Jukes

kilbluff1985

doing a binge on The Americans 3 eps in and seems good

Keeper27

Bill Manspeaker

what did yas think of Simpsorama?

I thought it was pretty wicked, but seemed like they tried to cram as much stuff into 20 minutes as they could. think they need to go all out and make a movie or something, or at least a few episodes

kilbluff1985

Yeah it was cool think they running out of ideas for the show they should do another movie and end it

Master Q

Quote from: brad on November 12, 2014, 06:58:07 PM
what did yas think of Simpsorama?

I thought it was pretty wicked, but seemed like they tried to cram as much stuff into 20 minutes as they could. think they need to go all out and make a movie or something, or at least a few episodes
:o

Need to get around to watching it

GoLions

Latest episode of Supernatural was flowering great hahaha

Vinny

Quote from: GoLions on November 12, 2014, 09:14:50 PM
Latest episode of Supernatural was flowering great hahaha
Man, I used to love Supernatural. Been meaning to get back into it for ages but there's sooooo much to catch up on. Where should I start where I can still have enough of an idea what's going on overall?