Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Nige

Thank God Lawson's gone, now just get rid of any of the remaining four and I'll be happy. Would prefer Aisha, Cat and Travis over Leo though.

Vinny

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 04, 2014, 12:48:28 AM
White Collar back on Friday  ;D
Yesssss!! 8)

Still pissed we are only getting 6 episodes, so bullshower.

RaisyDaisy

Cambo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 04, 2014, 01:45:57 PM
Really loving Banshee

I'm hooked!

I talked it up ages ago, but not many got on board.  Its great viewing...

Bill Manspeaker

Skye going full retard again. Leo should've headbutted her. now that would some real shower!

Nige

I'm actually kinda happy Leo survived and that Cat and Aisha are gone.

Now just get rid of Skye, Travis and Penny and all shall be fine.  ;D

Bill Manspeaker

as long as Skye doesn't win, I don't care who does!

but hope it's Ryza

Nige

Quote from: brad on November 04, 2014, 11:52:24 PM

but hope it's Ryza
I'd still love Priya or Dave to win. Definitely wouldn't mind a Ryan win either, he's great!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Nige on November 04, 2014, 11:53:29 PM
Quote from: brad on November 04, 2014, 11:52:24 PM

but hope it's Ryza
I'd still love Priya or Dave to win. Definitely wouldn't mind a Ryan win either, he's great!
yeah wouldn't mind Dave winning. he's been honest about playing the game (same with Priya) from the start and he seems like a good dude

kilbluff1985

Glad Kat and Lawson are gone they were boring as a couple but people shouldn't judge them so harshly sounds like the relationship Lawson was in was pretty much over on the outside

GoLions

Bill Manspeaker

Skye is so disgusting. why does she always check herself out in the mirror? I flowerin hate girls like that. I can sorta understand why absolute babes check themselves out, because they are babes, even though it's annoying

but Skye is just a fat flowerin whore. looks like someone's burned the bacon too. fatty. flower off so I don't have to watch you look at yourself. someone's trying to talk to you. oh but she doesn't care, she just keeps checkin herself out. ugh

and do yourself a favour and don't open your mouth ever again. no one wants to hear what you have to say

Nige

Quote from: brad on November 06, 2014, 12:36:16 AM
Skye is so disgusting. why does she always check herself out in the mirror? I flowerin hate girls like that. I can sorta understand why absolute babes check themselves out, because they are babes, even though it's annoying

but Skye is just a fat flowerin whore. looks like someone's burned the bacon too. fatty. flower off so I don't have to watch you look at yourself. someone's trying to talk to you. oh but she doesn't care, she just keeps checkin herself out. ugh

and do yourself a favour and don't open your mouth ever again. no one wants to hear what you have to say
Look at her, her personality and remember she's 20. Should explain just about everything.

Nige

So my prediction for the winner of first post-merge individual immunity was pretty damn close.