Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: tabs on September 08, 2014, 11:36:23 PM
I think if you pay for foxtel then you shouldnt get ads through the show you are watching. Ads between shows but not during

I haven't tried that but I think it works the same. The Foxtel 7 would just get the feed from regular 7 so they would show everything that comes with it. I have Foxtel but I don't have HD. ESPN have their own crappy ads, I don't know how many times I have seen that stupid who is better ad with Wayne Rooney and Ye Auld Onion Bag starring Tommy Smyth with a Y. I hate that guy.

And I am talking NFL, not Fox Footy with the AFL. I never watch games on 7, always through Fox Footy or Fox Sports 3 for the AFL.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 08, 2014, 11:47:38 PM
Ye Auld Onion Bag starring Tommy Smyth with a Y. I hate that guy.

ROFL! Me too!

kilbluff1985

So in big brother do we think they will be partners the whole way through? I wouldn't think so

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 09, 2014, 09:09:37 PM
So in big brother do we think they will be partners the whole way through? I wouldn't think so
No, of course not.

The question is will it last longer than the fence last year?  :P

Btw, if Skye isn't the first out... She's so annoying. Fake, plastic and just ew.

Capper

Boomz

Boomz

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Boomz on September 10, 2014, 04:46:25 PM
Just watched SOA ... Woah  :o 8)

Not coming back to this thread until later tonight

Still at work, and will dl and watch as soon as I get home!

RaisyDaisy

So good to have SoA back!

Great first episode - It's going to be a massive final season!

I cant wait til the end - surely Peggy Bundy is finally going to get caught out! 7 seasons of getting away with so much! I felt sorry for that big muscly Asian dude :(

During the last season of Breaking Bad, they had a live show directly after each episode called Talking Bad which had stars from the show discussing the episode etc

SoA are doing the same. Anarchy Afterword aired live after this ep. Creator Kurt Suttor, Charlie and Peggy where on. I like these shows, but the host of this is HORRIBLE

kilbluff1985

The walking dead does them also but they don't interest me

RaisyDaisy

Oh, and seeing Marilyn Manson in the episode was quite a surprise!

Capper

Havent seen the new ep of SOA yet but will tonight.

There was talk of creating a series of the first 9 that formed SAMCRO back in the 60s

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: tabs on September 11, 2014, 05:41:09 PM
Havent seen the new ep of SOA yet but will tonight.

There was talk of creating a series of the first 9 that formed SAMCRO back in the 60s

Yep, I mentioned that here a while ago, and Kurt Sutter mentioned it last night so could be a goer

Will watch for sure

Hells Kitchen is back! Season 12 only ended late July, but Season 13 has just started w00t w00t!

kilbluff1985

yeah i watched first 2 eps of hells kitchen today already