Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

was a little hard to tell too much from what i saw?

an interesting cross section taken though

My Chumps

Quote from: whatlez on July 16, 2014, 10:54:11 PM
The recruit was good. Some guys who has some decent talent.
Yep. I knew they were gonna let 13 in at then end there though.

My Chumps

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 16, 2014, 11:39:39 PM
was a little hard to tell too much from what i saw?

an interesting cross section taken though
Yeah, I do wish they had've shown more of the game from a normal camera angle. I suppose it's a bit hard without the grandstand/bleachers

Justin Bieber

Just about to watch the QLD volleyball guy IN the recruit playing in the league below the NEAFL.

Capper

Just saw on TZV that Darren Jolly is going to be on the next season of the block and his missus/partner isnt happy with what he does as she doesnt get her own way

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on July 20, 2014, 12:44:00 PM
Just saw on TZV that Darren Jolly is going to be on the next season of the block and his missus/partner isnt happy with what he does as she doesnt get her own way

Dual premiership player on reality tv? Doesnt sound positive to me?  :o

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 21, 2014, 11:48:57 AM
Quote from: tabs on July 20, 2014, 12:44:00 PM

Dual premiership player on reality tv? Doesnt sound positive to me?  :o
He gets asked alot of questions but never has the opportunity to reply from looking at the ads

SydneyRox

Quote from: whatlez on July 19, 2014, 02:38:25 PM
Just about to watch the QLD volleyball guy IN the recruit playing in the league below the NEAFL.

Howd he go? That series should be over by now? Dont they prerecord the whole lot beforehand? Did you get over and ask him how he went?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 21, 2014, 04:16:06 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 19, 2014, 02:38:25 PM

Howd he go? That series should be over by now? Dont they prerecord the whole lot beforehand? Did you get over and ask him how he went?
Nah he was playing. It was so sus though. He sat on the bench for the first 10 minutes of the first and second quarter. Then came on for small stints in the ruck and rested mainly FF then moved to the bench again. He barely got a sweat and then I left at 1/2. Remember this competition is like 5 times worse than NEAFL.

Jukes

Re : the poll,

Anybody read the comics and watched the show (any of the options)? How do you find they stack up against each other?

I've read TWD comics up until about issue 100 and it's much better than the show. Plot (didn't drag on in s2 and 3, no stupid things like the sickness) and characters (Andrea is infinite times better, although the Dixon's are a noticeable miss) are clear differences, the tv show is imo a better experience as actors are mostly better than words on a page, but if they did exactly the same stuff as the comics it'd be better.

Justin Bieber

I find it funny that you thought the show was horrible and now you're a huge fan of the show and now the comics lol.

RaisyDaisy

FINALLY! After nearly 2 years since Season 1 ended, Season 2 of Hotel Hell started today :D

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 22, 2014, 06:33:38 PM
FINALLY! After nearly 2 years since Season 1 ended, Season 2 of Hotel Hell started today :D
I saw one ep of this on TV and thought it was hilarious.

Is the full season quality?

RaisyDaisy

There was only 6 episodes in S1, and now there will be 8 in S2

If you like Kitchen Nightmares, you will like this. It's the same, just hotels instead of restaurants

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 22, 2014, 07:34:03 PM
There was only 6 episodes in S1, and now there will be 8 in S2

If you like Kitchen Nightmares, you will like this. It's the same, just hotels instead of restaurants
Ah, I see.

Kitchen Nightmares in great, might check out the rest of Hotel Hell.