Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on June 26, 2014, 01:54:09 PM
So Oz, that thing you said should have happened at the end of GOT season 4... Apparently is not going to happen in the TV show at all! :o

wow. Though to be honest hasn't been a huge plot point in the books

SydneyRox

Quote from: ossie85 on June 26, 2014, 05:43:00 PM
Quote from: Toga on June 26, 2014, 01:54:09 PM
So Oz, that thing you said should have happened at the end of GOT season 4... Apparently is not going to happen in the TV show at all! :o

Have a fair idea I know what you are talking about?? but how do you know it aint going to make the tv show??

in fact there are 2 'out there' kinda things to happen, surely they both have long term implications......

Master Q

The Flash was pretty good! Do people think it will be better than Arrow? I never gave Arrow a chance  :P

Suits delivering like always.

Keeper27

Quote from: Vinny on June 26, 2014, 01:49:29 PM
Yeah I thought it was solid, not amazing. Was pretty cheesy but was expecting it. Don't like how he says My name is Barry Hall and I am the fast man alive, Arrow's intro is better. :P

Felt like I had seen the whole first episode in trailers like that, scene with Arrow was cool though.

Being a comic fan I love the flash.
Barry Allen actually says "I Am fastest man alive" in the books. It's like the Flash catchphrase.

Personally I don't think they needed the scene with Qliver, but I can see why it was in the pilot.
To get fans of arrow to get interested in the Flash.

Iris West was supposed to be a ranga. Not complaining though I like the change and she is cute.

Quote from: Master Q on June 26, 2014, 06:03:00 PM
The Flash was pretty good! Do people think it will be better than Arrow? I never gave Arrow a chance  :P

I think it'll be better.
They've learnt from the mistakes of Smallville and Arrow on what works from the comics that can transfer to TV.

Toga

Yeah, I've been expecting more about the character (midway through Book 5) but haven't heard any mention so far, so doesn't seem to be a major plot point... You wouldn't have thought it'd be that hard to incorporate it into the show though!

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 26, 2014, 06:01:51 PM
Have a fair idea I know what you are talking about?? but how do you know it aint going to make the tv show??

in fact there are 2 'out there' kinda things to happen, surely they both have long term implications......

There was an article I saw today with a relevant cast member saying that it wasn't going to happen :(

Keeper27

Quote from: Toga on June 26, 2014, 09:18:47 PM

Yeah, I've been expecting more about the character (midway through Book 5) but haven't heard any mention so far, so doesn't seem to be a major plot point... You wouldn't have thought it'd be that hard to incorporate it into the show though!

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 26, 2014, 06:01:51 PM

There was an article I saw today with a relevant cast member saying that it wasn't going to happen :(

You guys talking about this?

Toga

Link didn't work for us.. I'm not sure whether to talk in secret though haha because it's not really a spoiler if it's never gonna happen :P

Keeper27

Quote from: Toga on June 26, 2014, 09:31:09 PM
Link didn't work for us.. I'm not sure whether to talk in secret though haha because it's not really a spoiler if it's never gonna happen :P

Toga

Can't see that pick either :P

This is probably a good hint without giving it away for those who don't know (off of Lena Headey/Cersei's instagram):

Nige

One of those looks like a pet rock I once owned.  :o

SydneyRox

nope.... link no good, the stones dont match up with what i am thinking.....

grrr

GoLions

I dunno if it's been mentioned yet here but pretty sure I read that the assassin dude (jaqen whatever) is gonna be returning next season, which apparently is different to the books (where I finally got around to continuing with book 2 today now that exams are over :) )

ossie85

Community lives!

Renewed for 13 episodes by Yahoo Screen (wtf)

6 seasons and a movie...... still hope

Keeper27

My external hard drive just died.
900gb of tv shows gone :'(