Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

I would have to say, The Simpsons is my favourite show of all time, any genre.

From the above and in no order, I'd say:

Simpsons
Family Guy (although not a diehard fan, still solid entertainment)
South Park
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Modern Family
The Inbetweeners
Scrubs
Futurama
The Office (UK)
American Dad

I'd also say that Archer and Parks and Rec would definitely be in my top 10 though.

GoLions

Quote from: My Chumps on June 17, 2014, 10:06:39 PM
I'd also say that Archer and Parks and Rec would definitely be in my top 10 though.
My 3rd fav show ever, it was number 32 on the original list, so just missed out :-\
30 Rock is also awesome

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 17, 2014, 10:21:23 PM
My 3rd fav show ever, it was number 32 on the original list, so just missed out :-\
30 Rock is also awesome

i forget his name but did you the lead actor in 30 rock was in a car accident and was in critical condition? not heard anything since

RaisyDaisy

Yeah KB it's Tracy Morgan

Still recovering in hospital afaik

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 17, 2014, 10:24:18 PM
30 Rock is also awesome

i forget his name but did you the lead actor in 30 rock was in a car accident and was in critical condition? not heard anything since
Tracy Morgan is who I think you're talking about.

After a quick Google, apparently he is now is a 'fair condition' after the crash which is good to hear.

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 17, 2014, 10:24:18 PM
30 Rock is also awesome

Yeah, he's recently been upgraded to "fair condition"

kilbluff1985

i don't watch the show just read it on facebook lol

where i get all my random info from  :P

Noz

SydneyRox

Capper

NEw show kids that i have just watched.

The Night Shift, hospital drama with a bit of a twist and a tug on the heart strings

RaisyDaisy

Ringo

Showing my age here with Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Mr Bean and Fawlty Towers amongst my top 10.

Surprised the Andy Griffith Show gets on the list and The Benny Hill Show does not.

For older readers there are a lot of early British Comedy shows that today probably would be banned despite their humour - Love thy Neighbour anyone.

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 18, 2014, 09:14:01 AM
So, what's your GoT Name?

http://www.zimbio.com/generator/d_rN-Gyttd2/What+Is+Your+Game+Of+Thrones+Warrior+Name?i=nHbZb_h1Yps&t=qt9eHB7B_9D

I'm "The Charlatan" :D And I ride for House Clegane - Defender of Winter
"The Charlatan", ride for House Greyjoy, Defender of Kings

SydneyRox

House Tully

"The Brute" Guardian of Chaos  8)

SydneyRox