Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Poor choice of words - I haven't grown out of it, I just don't watch it much anymore

I watched it for over 20 years so when you have seen every episode countless times eventually it wears off, but with that being said when I catch up with my cousins it's the 1 show we still quote from and laugh about, because we all grew up watching it together and it was our favourite show

Put it this way. I can watch any episode and tell you what is about to be said, and even when a commercial is about to come up!

20 years of constant viewing will do that lol

kilbluff1985

I like 18 of these shows not fair :(

Vinny

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is so good.

Despite an average last two seasons, cannot go past one of my all time favourites, HIMYM.

ossie85

Btw surprised mash and cheers aren't on this list

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ossie85 on June 17, 2014, 06:57:10 PM

Words cannot describe how crap I think Mash is. I know millions watched it and I think the finale was the most watched tv episode ever or something, but dear lord you couldn't pay me to watch it

kilbluff1985

M*A*S*H is awesome you have to watch a few eps and get to know the characters though to enjoy it

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 17, 2014, 08:15:01 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on June 17, 2014, 06:57:10 PM

Words cannot describe how crap I think Mash is. I know millions watched it and I think the finale was the most watched tv episode ever or something, but dear lord you couldn't pay me to watch it

kilbluff1985

stew42

You poor poor souls  :o

Surprised at the Frasier love, thought I'd be alone there!  :D

Toga

Can't say I've watched too many of them but my votes have gone to Community, The Inbetweeners and Friends

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on June 17, 2014, 08:45:58 PM
Can't say I've watched too many of them but my votes have gone to Community, The Inbetweeners and Friends
I always knew you were one of the better blokes on this forum :)

Mailman the 2nd

Only cool kids vote for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

kilbluff1985

btw 'duck dynasty' one of my fav comedies

Toga

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 17, 2014, 08:52:08 PM
Quote from: Toga on June 17, 2014, 08:45:58 PM
I always knew you were one of the better blokes on this forum :)

8)

Keeper27

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 17, 2014, 09:04:35 PM
Only cool kids vote for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Don't get me wrong fresh prince was a great show. Still doesn't beat the others I've listed.

BTW Brooklyn nine nine and new girl are great too