TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Wait are you saying Bran has caught up to book 5 or whatever? The flower

SydneyRox

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 17, 2014, 12:14:14 PM

not quite. there is some stuff to happen yet, and it aint like he was a major storyline this season either.

GoLions

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 17, 2014, 01:49:32 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on June 17, 2014, 12:14:14 PM

not quite. there is some stuff to happen yet, and it aint like he was a major storyline this season either.
Ah ok, yeah. Cheers.

ossie85

Everyone loves Tennant...

Doctor Who?
1st: William Hartnell (1963-1966)   - 2 (6.7%)
2nd: Patrick Troughton (1966-1969)   - 0 (0%)
3rd: Jon Pertwee (1970-1974)   - 1 (3.3%)
4th: Tom Baker (1974-1981)   - 7 (23.3%)
5th: Peter Davison (1981-1984)   - 0 (0%)
6th: Colin Baker (1984-1986)   - 0 (0%)
7th: Sylvester McCoy (1987-89, 96)   - 1 (3.3%)
8th: Paul McGann (1996)   - 1 (3.3%)
War: John Hurt (2013)   - 0 (0%)
9th: Christopher Eccleston (2005)   - 1 (3.3%)
10th: David Tennant (2005-2010)   - 9 (30%)
11th: Matt Smith (2010-2013)   - 8 (26.7%)
12th: Peter Capaldi (2013-)   - 0 (0%)
Remove Vote
Lock Voting
Edit Poll
Total Members Voted: 15

New poll....

Stumbled across this:

http://www.thetoptens.com/top-ten-comedy-shows/

And put the top 30 in the poll. I'M NOT ADDING ANYTHING ELSE SORRY!

GoLions

This is going to take some thought...

Mailman the 2nd

Nothing happens in books 4 or 5 anyway. I hope they can make Bran's path work in the TV series, because I wasn't a fan of it

GoLions

Why couldn't you stop at 32 :'(

Scrubs, Friends, Community, Seinfeld, The Office (US), The Inbetweeners all definitely top 10 for me from this list

Then probably The Simpsons, HIMYM (early on), South Park, and Everybody Loves Raymond

Honourable mentions to Futurama, That 70s Show, and Malcolm in the Middle

ossie85

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 17, 2014, 03:55:45 PM
Nothing happens in books 4 or 5 anyway. I hope they can make Bran's path work in the TV series, because I wasn't a fan of it

Yep, books 4 and 5 really had a lot of filler in them, it will be cut to pieces in the show.

Toga

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 17, 2014, 03:55:45 PM

That's what I was thinking, I'm now halfway through the fifth book now and I thought Book 4 was pretty slow and didn't like how he focussed away from the main characters like he did.. Will be interesting to see what they do with the TV Show though, you'd think they'll put bits of Book 4 + Book 5 in the same season given the events occur simultaneously..

Keeper27

my list.

The Simpson, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, South Park, Arrested Development, Modern Family, The Inbetweeners, Scrubs, Community, Futurama.

love those shows, i could go back and watch em all again and still laugh.
Even laugh at jokes i might not have got back then.

Nige

Nige

Okay, so I went with: Friends, HIMYM, Simpsons, Seinfeld, Office US, Fresh Prince, That 70s Show, MitM, Office UK and Mr Bean.

Honorable mentions to Inbetweeners, Scrubs, Everybody Loves Raymond and Futurama.

RaisyDaisy

Brooklyn Nine Nine not on the list although 1 season so far so that's fair - Love that show!

New Girl is pretty good too, but My Top 10 would be

Scrubs & Seinfeld (Clearly Top 2 then raffle the rest), Two And A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Modern Family, Malcolm In The Middle, King of Queens, Fresh Prince, Friends

I watch Everybody Loves Raymond, Family Guy and even That 70's Show and a few others listed when I am flicking through channels and they are on, and I was a Simpsons die hard growing up, watched the first 22 seasons but grew out of it finally.

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 17, 2014, 05:34:53 PM
Brooklyn Nine Nine not on the list although 1 season so far so that's fair - Love that show!

Scrubs & Seinfeld (Clearly Top 2 then raffle the rest), Two And A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Modern Family, Malcolm In The Middle, King of Queens, Fresh Prince, Friends

I watch Everybody Loves Raymond, Family Guy and even That 70's Show and a few others listed when I am flicking through channels and they are on, and I was a Simpsons die hard growing up, watched the first 22 seasons but grew out of it finally.
You can't grow out of the Simpsons!

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on June 17, 2014, 05:40:21 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 17, 2014, 05:34:53 PM

You can't grow out of the Simpsons!

agree!!