Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

ZOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE TYRION AND DAENERYS WERE IDENTICAL TWINS FATHERED BY JON SNOW!

stew42

Awwwwwwwww this is a damn good ep!

GoLions

ossie85

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 16, 2014, 04:40:36 PM
That. Was. Awesome.

yes!

Surprised they didn't have the big twist that happened at the end of book 3

And basically Bran's story has caught up to the books..... what are they gonna do next season?

GoLions

I'm waiting for those Brotherhood peoples to get involved somehow, don't think they've been mentioned since the hound killed one and he got brought back to life. I need to work on reading the bookssssssss, but i dont has the tiiiiiiiime

GoLions

I've been chatting to a friend for like an hour now, other than that^, we've had a few theories;

- Melisandre is Jon Snows mum (she's a redhead and flowering manipulative, would explain why Ned cheated?)
- Bran is gonna worg into the black dragon, hence explaining him "flying"
- the maester dude with the mountain is gonna do some weird magic shower involving the hound (who is now dying/dead)
- Tyrion meets Arya in Braavos and they team up (I dunno where Tyrion is actually going though, massive guess here)
- Arya trains to become one of those assassins
- Jon and Stannis are gonna become best buddies

Think that was all of them

Big Mac

Have a bit of spare time on my hands in a few weeks so what would you guys recommend I watch? Have heard a lot of good things about Breaking Bad, How I met your mother, Game of Thrones and so on. Should I just pick one and get into it?

GoLions

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 16, 2014, 09:31:53 PM
Have a bit of spare time on my hands in a few weeks so what would you guys recommend I watch? Have heard a lot of good things about Breaking Bad, How I met your mother, Game of Thrones and so on. Should I just pick one and get into it?
Definitely GoT of those 3
Walking Dead + Parks and Recreation I'd also recommend

Master Q

Did not like Tyrion in that ep. Everyone else was pretty cool.

Jon <3

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 16, 2014, 09:28:02 PM
- Bran is gonna worg into the black dragon, hence explaining him "flying"
Had the exact same thoughts!

Pretty good season final. Unfortunately I'd read a spoiler so knew what Tyrion was going to do. Still think this season has been worse than season 2 + 3, but that might just be my giant expectations getting the better of me!

SydneyRox

Pretty happy with how it all went. Really wished it wasnt so long until the next one..

Glad they didnt try and cram too much more into it. There are some things that could/should have happened chronologically by now but they will help build next season i guess.
Which is gonna be interesting how they deal with some events to come....
(more you tube reaction videos!!)

Some really good theories there GL. I can tell you have .... right... :P

Ricochet

GoLions

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 17, 2014, 01:19:42 AM
Pretty happy with how it all went. Really wished it wasnt so long until the next one..

Glad they didnt try and cram too much more into it. There are some things that could/should have happened chronologically by now but they will help build next season i guess.
Which is gonna be interesting how they deal with some events to come....
(more you tube reaction videos!!)

Some really good theories there GL. I can tell you have .... right... :P
I've heard that there's some major plot point they didn't cover, so I'm super pumped for next season
I kinda wanna know what I got right, but I also don't haha. I feel like the Bran/Dragon thing could be, cause I remembered about Bran's vision with that tree, and you see the shadow of a dragon flying over King's Landing, but iunno if that's meant to be related to Bran or just something that will happen

Honestly I think I want the Melisandre being Jon's mum thing to be true the most. Also Arya becoming an assassin is probably pretty obvious, but who flowering knows with GoT.

RaisyDaisy

Awesome episode.

Closed off all the loose ends and set up questions for the next season. Really awesome episode

The wait until next year begins...  :'(

Toga

Great episode to finish off the season 8)

Quote from: ossie85 on June 16, 2014, 08:49:45 PM
Surprised they didn't have the big twist that happened at the end of book 3

And basically Bran's story has caught up to the books..... what are they gonna do next season?

This is what I was thinking, was waiting for that big twist that never happened :P And yeah, what happens to Bran now? Maybe the producers are relying on GRRM to release his next book in the time between now and next season? :-X