Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Holy shower totally forgot cause I've been studying today. Gonna have to watch it later tonight and stay away from this thread until I finish it

Noz

Im so glad my missus likes GoT otherwise id be single.  :(

But seriously best episode so far!

SydneyRox

Quote from: Noz on June 09, 2014, 09:19:25 PM
That GoT episode though!

Please never end GoT. Please

sooooooooo mad there is only one ep left for the season!!

was a really good episode too. lots of action, less talking, my missus wasnt overly happy with what happened.

gonna be epic next week!!!

Holz

Must have been just me, was probably one of the worst episodes for the whole show. The scheeming and planning is why I watch the show. This was just hacking in the dark.

GoLions

Really liked that episode. Janos Slynt is an absolute person though.

The next episode is called "The Children"
Can't remember where I said it, but in the first episode or something, Old Nan tells Bran a story about the children of the forest or something. And in the promo for the season finale, you see Bran and those other kids getting to that tree or something, so could that be where the children of the forest are? I don't even know if they'll ever be a part of the story, but I said it ages ago that they'd be involved with Bran's storyline, and maybe Benjen Stark would be there or something. I dunno.

For some reason I feel like Tyrion isn't gonna die as well, but that's probably more hope than anything else :P

Oh, and how about that flowering anchor thing that they used on the wall that just sliced through all those wildlings? flowering awesome hahaha

My Chumps

Awesome episode. Reminded me so much of Helms Deep :P

Quote from: Holzman on June 10, 2014, 12:03:20 AM
Must have been just me, was probably one of the worst episodes for the whole show. The scheeming and planning is why I watch the show. This was just hacking in the dark.
Not every episode has to be like that. You can't say you didn't enjoy the episode for what it was; absolute tension. One of my friends had fake spoilered me telling me that Jon Snow dies in the episode. While watching I was just waiting for it to happen, then it never did!

SydneyRox

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 10, 2014, 12:44:36 AM

Oh, and how about that flowering anchor thing that they used on the wall that just sliced through all those wildlings? flowering awesome hahaha

yeah baby!!  ;D

kilbluff1985

ossie85

Quote from: Holzman on June 10, 2014, 12:03:20 AM

felt a little like this also

Blackwater was better :)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 10, 2014, 12:00:31 AM
was a really good episode too. lots of action, less talking, my missus wasnt overly happy with what happened.

Yeah my missus was the exact same, telling me it's boring while we are watching. Looked at her and gave her the WTF woman!

I think we are used to seeing several story lines each ep, so to see an entire ep on 1 and not find out what is going on elsewhere is why a few people probably didn't like the ep as much

I loved it. GL, yeah that swinging axe thing was awesome, and what about those Giants and Mammoth! Most expensive episode of GoT too

Next week's episode will be awesome with so many loose ends to tie up

Keeper27

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 10, 2014, 08:37:12 AM
Quote from: SydneyRox on June 10, 2014, 12:00:31 AM

Yeah my missus was the exact same, telling me it's boring while we are watching. Looked at her and gave her the WTF woman!

I think we are used to seeing several story lines each ep, so to see an entire ep on 1 and not find out what is going on elsewhere is why a few people probably didn't like the ep as much

I loved it. GL, yeah that swinging axe thing was awesome, and what about those Giants and Mammoth! Most expensive episode of GoT too

Awesome ep. Loved it

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 10, 2014, 08:37:12 AM
We all know what they do with loose ends lol

Toga

Is that the first time we've only seen one storyline for the whole episode? Lots of action but think the finale is gonna have some great plot twists like they always do.

That anchor thing that sheared off the ice was flowering awesome GL, and how about the giants and those flowering huge spears they were shooting out of their bows, then that oversize crossbow that took down the first giant. Awesome :P

SydneyRox

Quote from: Toga on June 10, 2014, 11:08:54 AM

how about the giants and those flowering huge spears they were shooting out of their bows, then that oversize crossbow that took down the first giant. Awesome :P

That was one thing that looked a little out of place for me.

The whole "no such thing as giants", "wildlings nothing but a bunch of rabble"

but hey lets have this whole super sized crossbow unit mounted on top the wall anyway perfect for killing giants.

Which BTW get that guy to the Olympics, hitting something you aimed at (even a giant) from up there gotta be worth a gold medal!! Was very cool.

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on June 10, 2014, 11:08:54 AM
Is that the first time we've only seen one storyline for the whole episode? Lots of action but think the finale is gonna have some great plot twists like they always do.

I think Blackwater was focused on the one place also? Not sure