Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy you ever watch the poker show "High Stakes Poker" ??

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 28, 2014, 09:14:26 PM

Of course. It's the only good poker show ever made. Got every season and ep on my HDD. Plenty of people are trying to get Stars to bring it back, but cant see it happening - those days are gone

Poker After Dark was alright, but HSP is the best and most others are crap I reckon

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 28, 2014, 09:23:18 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 28, 2014, 09:14:26 PM

Of course. It's the only good poker show ever made. Got every season and ep on my HDD. Plenty of people are trying to get Stars to bring it back, but cant see it happening - those days are gone

Poker After Dark was alright, but HSP is the best and most others are crap I reckon

yeah i watched both really no idea why there is not a show similar running now, WPT is just a joke

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 28, 2014, 09:25:06 PM
yeah i watched both really no idea why there is not a show similar running now, WPT is just a joke

LOL I haven't watched WPT in years - it's garbage

The only televised poker I watch now is the WSOP every year. All the UK shows are horrible, US doesn't make shows anymore due to Black Friday and online poker being banned bar a few small sites in a few states but EPT isn't too bad actually

Ever since Black Friday it killed the US market which was the biggest generator of all things poker

kilbluff1985

nas

Just getting into Vikings. Season 1 that is.

Toga

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 31, 2014, 01:52:26 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/30/walter-white-not-dead_n_5415300.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

:o

Yeah a light troll I would think, but of course the door is always open for something I guess

Quote from: Toga on May 31, 2014, 09:57:27 AM
I love Louis Litt!

Me too! You just got Litt up!

Cant remember if I mentioned this earlier in this thread somewhere, but Kurt Sutter is in talks with FX about doing a new Sons of Anarchy once the current one ends, but the new one would be based in the 1960's, so John Teller, Clay etc all when young.. I would love to see that and hope it gets up

SOA final season just began shooting and is due to start airing in September :D

Vinny

Watched the first two episodes of Gang Related, it's pretty cool.

Noz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 31, 2014, 01:52:26 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/30/walter-white-not-dead_n_5415300.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

:o

Yes bring him back as a normal high school teacher, Add a couple of episodes of Walter Junior struggling to adapt with his disability and the trips to the shops with Skyler. No drugs or killing needed.

They ruined a perfectly good teaching show with a stupid drug storyline.

Keeper27

Quote from: Vinny on May 31, 2014, 11:17:01 AM
Watched the first two episodes of Gang Related, it's pretty cool.

good show. hope it keeps going

Toga

GOT Download complete... It's been too long! :-*

stew42

Same here, loving it so far! Sansa finally getting a bit of power back :)