Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Up there with your constant collective of fantastic dp's?

Keeper27

Quote from: SydneyRox on May 27, 2014, 11:54:57 AM
Up there with your constant collective of fantastic dp's?

LOL, yeah it's defo up there

Noz

Quote from: Keeper27 on May 27, 2014, 10:33:22 AM
Oh and also started watching DEREK.
amazing show, Ricky Gervais is a flowering genius.

Can confirm.

Ricky Gervaise Is God.

Boomz

The Hannibal finale was so flowered up... Has to be one of my favourite season finales of any show ever :-X

Noz

Quote from: Boomz on May 28, 2014, 12:47:03 AM
The Hannibal finale was so flowered up... Has to be one of my favourite season finales of any show ever :-X
Can confirm

I explained the finale to my friend who hasn't seen it and didn't want any spoilers like this.

Imagine loading a cannon with a bunch of bannanas and shooting that into a bannana plantataion and bannanas just blow up everywhere. That's exactly what the final feels like.

Boomz

Quote from: Noz on May 28, 2014, 07:46:57 AM
Can confirm

I explained the finale to my friend who hasn't seen it and didn't want any spoilers like this.

Imagine loading a cannon with a bunch of bannanas and shooting that into a bannana plantataion and bannanas just blow up everywhere. That's exactly what the final feels like.

Yeah I sat there stunned for a few minutes. Was just madness. The scene where **** fell and the glass falling combined with the rain was perfect  :-X Hope they don't stuff up the next season...

RaisyDaisy

Pretty much all my shows have now ended for the season :(

Only Hells Kitchen, Pawn Stars and GoT currently going, but at least Suits and Orange Is The New Black are not too far away from resuming

Noz

Quote from: Boomz on May 28, 2014, 06:30:58 PM
Quote from: Noz on May 28, 2014, 07:46:57 AM
Can confirm

Yeah I sat there stunned for a few minutes. Was just madness. The scene where **** fell and the glass falling combined with the rain was perfect  :-X Hope they don't stuff up the next season...

When ? appeared was quite a shock and then when ? and ? got ? followed by ? and ? appearing on a ?
Sets up a huge season 3

Vinny

2 weeks until Suits!! I have holidays in 2 weeks!!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 28, 2014, 06:33:54 PM
Pretty much all my shows have now ended for the season :(

Only Hells Kitchen, Pawn Stars and GoT currently going, but at least Suits and Orange Is The New Black are not too far away from resuming

Pawn Stars not on this week either  :'(

kilbluff1985

strange on tvguide online i use it says not on

GoLions

Gonna start watching Always Sunny in Philly this week probably, anyone else seen it? Good/Bad? Very good? None of my friends watch it.

RaisyDaisy

I'm up to date with Pawn Stars, seen every single ep, but I got up to date because there was a fantastic site http://www.pawn-stars.eu and it had every single ep by season to stream and watch. Was so good, I was watching heaps of eps every day and got up to date, but I just went to that site for the first time in a while, and now when you click the link it directs to the History Channel's site LOL I guess they found it and got it banned

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 28, 2014, 09:04:12 PM
Gonna start watching Always Sunny in Philly this week probably, anyone else seen it? Good/Bad? Very good? None of my friends watch it.

I've heard its pretty good, but never got around to watching it myself