I need to catch up on Season 3!! :-X

Vinny

Quote from: Toga on May 06, 2014, 09:31:52 PM
Quote from: Vinny on May 06, 2014, 03:03:27 PM
One month, 5 days until Suits is back!!

I need to catch up on Season 3!! :-X
WHAT?! 

WHAT??!!

Dude stop whatever the flower you are doing and watch it.

ASDFGHJKL

SydneyRox

Toga

I know :-X :-X I've been real slack with it and life has been hectic at the moment - holidays will get me there in a few weeks! Started re-watching from Ep1 S1 as I haven't watched it in ageeesssss.

Vinny

Haha yeah fair enough man. Get onto it when you can, the show keeps getting better and better.

Nige

TIL I'm the only person on the forum that actually watches TV shows... on TV.  :o

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on May 06, 2014, 11:19:17 PM
TIL I'm the only person on the forum that actually watches TV shows... on TV.  :o

i watch shows on my tv but happens to be my pc monitor :P

Justin Bieber

I rewatch quite alot of shows on TV and then other shows on tv still :P. I am too lazy to keep comp on as too close to my bed to watch, so hurts my eyes after a while.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 06, 2014, 11:53:29 PM
I rewatch quite alot of shows on TV and then other shows on tv still :P. I am too lazy to keep comp on as too close to my bed to watch, so hurts my eyes after a while.

It's like a novelty when I watch actual tv. Watched reruns of family guy on 7mate tonight. Loved it.

blue

Can we get a decent poll going here. How about Denny Crane Vs Louis Litt

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: blue on May 07, 2014, 01:46:18 AM

Louis Litt wins that poll by a country mile

It's time to get Litt up!

KB - Put your shows onto a USB stick and watch them on your TV - way better than watching on PC. Most TV's these days have a USB feed, but if your TV is a bit older then you can buy a media centre for dirt cheap (that's what I use - just plug it into the tv, and put the USB in, then watch shows or large TV)

Keeper27

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2014, 08:27:28 AM
Quote from: blue on May 07, 2014, 01:46:18 AM

Louis Litt wins that poll by a country mile

It's time to get Litt up!

agreed, shatner is an asshat, never seen the funny side to that bloke, but i guess im in the minority coz i didnt see the funny side to charlie sheen or Jerry Seinfeld either.

actually looking back now most main characters such on comedy shows and their supporting characters crush them.

Big Bang - Johnny Galecki gets destroyed by EVERYONE
HIMYM - Josh Radnor gets destroyed by EVERYONE
Friends - Schwimmer & Aniston were overshadowed by the rest of the cast
New Girl - as lovely as Zooey Deschanel is, Schmidt owns every scene he's in
Parks & Recs - not Knope, Ron, tom, andy, even Jerry
Community - not McHale, abed, chang, pelton, troy

you see where im going with this.

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2014, 08:27:28 AMKB - Put your shows onto a USB stick and watch them on your TV - way better than watching on PC. Most TV's these days have a USB feed, but if your TV is a bit older then you can buy a media centre for dirt cheap (that's what I use - just plug it into the tv, and put the USB in, then watch shows or large TV)

or get a hard drive or 3.. LOL, i got 3, his tv/hers tv/movies

RaisyDaisy

Of course. HDD to store stuff, but put what you want to watch onto the USB and watch on TV

GoLions

Quote from: Keeper27 on May 07, 2014, 09:58:09 AM
actually looking back now most main characters such on comedy shows and their supporting characters crush them.

Big Bang - Johnny Galecki gets destroyed by EVERYONE
HIMYM - Josh Radnor gets destroyed by EVERYONE
Friends - Schwimmer & Aniston were overshadowed by the rest of the cast
New Girl - as lovely as Zooey Deschanel is, Schmidt owns every scene he's in
Parks & Recs - not Knope, Ron, tom, andy, even Jerry
Community - not McHale, abed, chang, pelton, troy

you see where im going with this.
To be fair...
Big Bang is shower anyway
Ted was kinda meant to be that lame guy, and Josh Radnor I thought played the part very well
While Ross and Rachel's storyline was the most important part, everyone was a main character (Joey, Chandler, Phoebe the best though ;D)
Don't watch New girl
Leslie is flowering awesome in Parks and Rec though, but I do admit most other main/supporting characters are better than her. But yeah, that's not saying she's a bad lead character or anything
All Community characters are good haha

Keeper27

Big Bang is great, sure its not LMFAO kinda funny but it has its moments.
a bit like Modern Family, you giggle mostly and then something will floor you with laughter.

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 07, 2014, 10:06:01 AM
Of course. HDD to store stuff, but put what you want to watch onto the USB and watch on TV

yeh, i do that for me old man, he doesnt like going through all the folders to look for a movie so he just ask for a few or whatever else he may need, mainly boxing.. tried getting him into UFC, thats a no go.