Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

So Littlefinger is going to marry Catelyn's sister (Elysa or something?), yes? And he has Sansa.
The Hound is taking Arya to the Eerie.
Brienne is searching for Sansa.

This could get good.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2014, 08:30:00 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on April 29, 2014, 08:12:23 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 28, 2014, 11:24:16 PM
Real slow start to the season IMO
This episode was a BIG advancement. I would've agreed with you before this last one.
Agree, last night's episode was still a bit boring though.

Think they'll cover that massive chick and Pod? Not sure how many more storylines they can pick up  :P

That was always going to be difficult to keep up with. George cheated around this point and the story lines were broken into two books...

Noz

Finally the White Walkers are back but didn't Sam kill their leader?

GoLions

The season finale of Parks and Rec seemed like a series finale, but they've already been renewed for a 7th season. Think it may be the last as I'm not exactly sure where they can go from here.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Noz on April 30, 2014, 12:19:08 AM
Finally the White Walkers are back but didn't Sam kill their leader?

Looks like the new White Walker we saw at the end grab the baby might be the leader?

As for the one who brought the baby there, and that Sam killed, perhaps they cant be killed? Or only by a certain way?

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 29, 2014, 09:08:52 PM
So Littlefinger is going to marry Catelyn's sister (Elysa or something?), yes? And he has Sansa.

This could get good.
Not to mention the whole Bran - John Snow thing. I really hope they get reunited :>

GoLions

Quote from: My Chumps on April 30, 2014, 10:59:15 AM

This could get good.
Not to mention the whole Bran - John Snow thing. I really hope they get reunited :>
Yeah but Locke is going with Jon, and isn't he the one that cut off Jaime's hand and was sent to either capture or kill Bran and Rickon? (can't remember exactly)
I think maybe one of Ghost/Summer will die protecting Bran from Locke, and then Jon or someone else will kill him

Toga

Just got around to watching Monday's ep - big advancements in a lot of the stories I thought!

Gonna be a big rest of the season I think 8)

Toga

RaisyDaisy

Most of us saw that last year when it was released Toga :P

I'm really enjoying the latest season of Kitchen Nightmares. Hells Kitchen is going Ok too but KN has been really good

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 30, 2014, 01:22:44 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on April 30, 2014, 10:59:15 AM

This could get good.
Yeah but Locke is going with Jon, and isn't he the one that cut off Jaime's hand and was sent to either capture or kill Bran and Rickon? (can't remember exactly)
I think maybe one of Ghost/Summer will die protecting Bran from Locke, and then Jon or someone else will kill him
Oh shower, I hadn't even made that connection. It's been so long since season 3  :(

Nige

OMFG I LOVE THIS SEASON OF SURVIVOR.

SydneyRox

For those who have read GOT and (like me) are sometimes wondering what has been changed but it has been too long to remember.

Love the poll at the end about fav character combos (J and the pie)

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/box-seat/how-game-of-thrones-differs-from-the-books-20140429-37ep2.html#poll

white walkers are the one I think will develop even more

Toga

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on May 01, 2014, 02:25:38 PM
OMFG I LOVE THIS SEASON OF SURVIVOR.

yeah it's really good best one since Boston Rob won i think

is it just me or are there more Idols then usual?