Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: Master Q on April 17, 2014, 05:03:08 PM
Other than that, I am unsure why they would poison Joffrey.

Because his a dick.

browny_wce

was a bit surprised old mate Joff died - was happy to see him choke though - think it was his mum! haha

in other shows - who watched the How I Met Your Mother finale? a bit odd that after all that Ted goes back to Robin

Noz

Quote from: browny_wce on April 17, 2014, 05:08:23 PM
was a bit surprised old mate Joff died - was happy to see him choke though - think it was his mum! haha

in other shows - who watched the How I Met Your Mother finale? a bit odd that after all that Ted goes back to Robin

I believe a couple of guys were taking about the HIMYM finale a few pages back. From what i can recall not many people agreed with the final.

I only watched an episode here and there so was never really hooked into it however.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Noz on April 17, 2014, 05:05:34 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 17, 2014, 05:03:08 PM
Other than that, I am unsure why they would poison Joffrey.

Because his a dick.

oh YEAH  8)

Framing Tyrion. They have a pretty good idea that she stays queen as long as they dont get blamed. The main reason for picking her was their money and the expensive war the Lannisters are fighting

Vinny

Quote from: Noz on April 17, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

I believe a couple of guys were taking about the HIMYM finale a few pages back. From what i can recall not many people agreed with the final.

I only watched an episode here and there so was never really hooked into it however.

The final was a flowering joke.

I've seen every episode of that show like 10 times, my favourite show hands down.

That ending was pathetic though. Pretty disappointed by the whole last season tbh.

SydneyRox

ossie85

Quote from: Vinny on April 17, 2014, 05:18:36 PM

I've seen every episode of that show like 10 times, my favourite show hands down.

That ending was pathetic though. Pretty disappointed by the whole last season tbh.

I loved the final episode.  Thought it was great,  fit perfectly and showed the messiness of real life

BB67th

Quote from: ossie85 on April 17, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

I loved the final episode.  Thought it was great,  fit perfectly and showed the messiness of real life
I thought the final episode was great, but I don't think Ted should have gone back to Robin in the end. That's the only bit I don't like. I think it goes to show why you shouldn't write and record an ending for your series a decade before it finishes.

SydneyRox

Quote from: BB67th on April 17, 2014, 05:35:24 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 17, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

I thought the final episode was great, but I don't think Ted should have gone back to Robin in the end. That's the only bit I don't like. I think it goes to show why you shouldn't write and record an ending for your series a decade before it finishes.

Thought it was a really poor way to end the series. Showed a lack of imagination in writing that they couldnt come up with anything better, was like they threw the last season together because the ratings had gone off and the finish was haphazard. Enjoyed the last season but ending the way it did was always gonna be cringeworthy

Vinny

Nah not a fan. After that whole season on a wedding, Barney and Robin broke up 20 seconds later. It just felt like they just wanted to wrap it up. BB is right, you shouldn't pre-record an ending.

They never predicted that the characters would develop and change so much.

ossie85

Quote from: Vinny on April 17, 2014, 05:38:30 PM
Nah not a fan. After that whole season on a wedding, Barney and Robin broke up 20 seconds later. It just felt like they just wanted to wrap it up. BB is right, you shouldn't pre-record an ending.

They never predicted that the characters would develop and change so much.

I think its best to see the wedding as the final, and the last episode as a mini movie

Barney and Robin were never a great fit,  makes entire sense they'd divorce.  Completely within character,  one is a womanizer and chronic liar, the other fiercely independent and career driven. Not sure about the surprise

The storytelling makes complete sense that it was always about Robin

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ossie85 on April 17, 2014, 05:59:13 PM
The storytelling makes complete sense that it was always about Robin

It was more or less about Ted telling the entire story, so he could finally (after 6 years of his wife being dead) ask Robin out

We spoke about this pages ago - overall the final season was extremely poor. Just proof that you cannot plan an ending 9 years in advance

BB67th

I liked the ending to Barney's character. The divorce made some sense, whether or not the entire last season should've focused on their wedding is up for debate, but I didn't mind it that much.

I guess that there are hints all along that Ted's story us about Robin. Makes sense that he started it all with the night he met her.

Toga

kilbluff1985

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802850/

Fargo tv series 9.4/10 pilot was really good

based on a true story