Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on April 15, 2014, 09:38:45 PM
In the books one WW catches up with Sam (not the whole horde) and he kills it on his way back to Castle Black (not South of the wall like happens in the TV series). So yeah as SR said I think it's more just creativeness there. ;)
Yeah he kills one with the Dragonglass or whatever it is when he's with that chick

Toga

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 16, 2014, 09:17:52 AM
Yeah he kills one with the Dragonglass or whatever it is when he's with that chick

In the TV series he does (I'm not up to that in the books yet :P), but in the book he kills a WW before he gets back to Craster's, while all the Night's Watch are still moving back together.

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on April 16, 2014, 10:26:59 AM
Quote from: GoLions16 on April 16, 2014, 09:17:52 AM

In the TV series he does (I'm not up to that in the books yet :P), but in the book he kills a WW before he gets back to Craster's, while all the Night's Watch are still moving back together.
Ah ok

Keeper27

just seen this and now my mind is blown. WTF

GoLions

Didn't you know they were both played by Jack Gleeson???

Also, loving the new DP ;D

GoLions

How long do I have to wait to change my DP to a, uhhh, 'different' picture of Joffrey ;D

Toga

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 17, 2014, 01:21:35 AM
How long do I have to wait to change my DP to a, uhhh, 'different' picture of Joffrey ;D

Was going to ask you this myself! :P

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on April 17, 2014, 10:15:05 AM
Quote from: GoLions16 on April 17, 2014, 01:21:35 AM

Was going to ask you this myself! :P
Yeah I don't wanna spoil it for everyone else hahaha

Toga

SydneyRox

LOL - yeah - i have a fantastic lil gif I wanted to throw up....

I give it until next Tuesday.... if you havent seen it by then you arent a real fan so shouldnt mind... ??

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on April 17, 2014, 12:05:02 PM
You're a good man GL 8)
I'm basically the opposite of Joffrey

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 17, 2014, 12:19:04 PM
LOL - yeah - i have a fantastic lil gif I wanted to throw up....

I give it until next Tuesday.... if you havent seen it by then you arent a real fan so shouldnt mind... ??
I really dunno if that's enough time. Cause you're like, not giving any warning of spoilers for people who aren't up to that yet. I REALLY WANT A PICTURE OF HIM AT THE END THOUGH AND CAPTION IT WITH SOMETHING LIKE "More wine please."

GoLions

Also, I don't think this has been discussed. Who do we think is responsible for Joffrey's death? I've been on Reddit and people have made very good arguments both who did it, and whether it was with the cake or the wine.

This seems very likely to me

So yeah, the Tyrells, and by using the wine. At first I was almost certain it was the cake, but these points are very convincing. Was really hoping Prince Oberyn would've been involved. Hopefully he kills Cersei soon.

Noz

I don't think Olenna or Margaery had anything to do with his death at all. Margaery wanted to be Queen and now that he is dead she can't be that.

I believe Lord Varys had something to do with it.

However i can't help but forget that the of the 3 names Melisandre cursed with the black magic used by draining the blood from Gendry 2 of them are dead in Rob and now Joffrey the only one left is Baylon but he is a lost cause right now.

Maybe no one at the wedding knew anything about it and Melisandre killed him?

SydneyRox

Quote from: Noz on April 17, 2014, 01:45:01 PM
I don't think Olenna or Margaery had anything to do with his death at all. Margaery wanted to be Queen and now that he is dead she can't be that.

Spoilers

She cant be Jofferys queen

Quote from: Noz on April 17, 2014, 01:45:01 PM

However i can't help but forget that the of the 3 names Melisandre cursed with the black magic used by draining the blood from Gendry 2 of them are dead in Rob and now Joffrey the only one left is Baylon but he is a lost cause right now.

Thats a good pickup, forgot about the curse

If you want to know who did it, the link GL posted has all the details.

Though I dont remember any conclusive evidence in the books on who did it, but it was a while ago I read them.

This season still has some great stuff to come!

Master Q

Yeah I thought everyone knew it was the Tyrells - it was discussed heavily on reddit following the episode.

I assume they are framing Tyrion, and if he is not proven guilty then they can blame Sansa. Also, the Tyrells were sucking up to the people earlier, so without reading the book, I assume they can suck up to the people and become Queen/King. Other than that, I am unsure why they would poison Joffrey.