Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

So i watched the first couple of episodes of GoT then in a non related matter i decided to call in sick for work and not come in for the rest of the week. I suppose theres nothing else i can do now but watch GoT  :P

Toga

Quote from: Noz on April 08, 2014, 09:34:32 PM
So i watched the first couple of episodes of GoT then in a non related matter i decided to call in sick for work and not come in for the rest of the week. I suppose theres nothing else i can do now but watch GoT  :P

Good man! 8)

Hooked?

Noz

Quote from: Toga on April 08, 2014, 09:37:08 PM

Good man! 8)

Hooked?

Yeah man its pretty sick can't believe its taking me this long to not watch it!

Toga

I knew you'd come around! Bloody fantastic show, glad you got on board! You'll love it 8)

Vinny

Quote from: Toga on April 08, 2014, 09:30:13 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 08, 2014, 08:17:52 PM
If I could be anyone in the world, Harvey Specter would be right up there. Such a boss

He is an absolute boss, living the dream. 8)
Hahaha yes such a sick dude.

Boomz

Quote from: Noz on April 08, 2014, 09:38:04 PM

Good man! 8)

Hooked?

After seeing it plastered all over my fb today I've decided to download the first few eps and give it another shot... Done it before & didn't get into it but running out of shows so nothing to lose :P

Boomz

Btw anyone watched orphan black? Canadian show... Just watched the first ep & was surprisingly good...

GoLions

Quote from: Boomz on April 09, 2014, 04:09:45 AM
Quote from: Noz on April 08, 2014, 09:38:04 PM

Good man! 8)

Hooked?

After seeing it plastered all over my fb today I've decided to download the first few eps and give it another shot... Done it before & didn't get into it but running out of shows so nothing to lose :P
A lot of my friends didn't enjoy the first few eps, but then the end of season 1 and start of season 2 they started to get into it. Just a heads up there.

ossie85

Quote from: Boomz on April 09, 2014, 04:13:28 AM
Btw anyone watched orphan black? Canadian show... Just watched the first ep & was surprisingly good...

Great show! The lead, playing all those characters, is fantastic. Can't wait until season 2.

Boomz

Quote from: ossie85 on April 09, 2014, 09:55:54 AM
Quote from: Boomz on April 09, 2014, 04:13:28 AM

Great show! The lead, playing all those characters, is fantastic. Can't wait until season 2.

Yeah I'm hooked! The lead actress is amazing.

Justin Bieber

Survivor was pretty predictable tonight...

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on April 10, 2014, 09:44:08 PM
I totally forgot to watch it. shower.

Just read up on it though.

Three of each of the original tribes left. Intredasting.  :P

Vinny

Anyone watch House of Cards? Reckon it is any good?

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on April 10, 2014, 09:44:08 PM
Predictable, but the show is placed nicely going into the last few episodes.

That mad dash for the idol was pretty entertaining to watch though.

Keeper27

Quote from: Vinny on April 10, 2014, 09:58:46 PM
Anyone watch House of Cards? Reckon it is any good?

Loved it. Great show. Some might say it's slow paced but it was just right.