Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

How many Dornishmen does it take to flower a goat?

Toga

Have you watched it GL? I've been flat out today so haven't had a chance and I'm not sure I'll be able to till the weekend :'(

kilbluff1985

i think it deserves its own thread so people know not to look if they not up to date

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on April 07, 2014, 07:56:12 PM
Have you watched it GL? I've been flat out today so haven't had a chance and I'm not sure I'll be able to till the weekend :'(
I've watched the first 20 mins, but working on uni stuff now

RaisyDaisy

Finally got around to watching the first ep of GOT S4

So good to be back :)

Toga

How is it Rais? Can't wait to get back in to it 8)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Toga on April 07, 2014, 09:33:57 PM
How is it Rais? Can't wait to get back in to it 8)

Just picking up where things left off. It always takes a few episodes before things start happening but it was very good, we got updates on where quite a few characters are now

Toga

Good stuff I can't wait to watch it :D

Nige

Secrets and Lies is over... shower was heavy.

Vinny

Anyone watch Intelligence, I watched the 13 episodes released so far. It is nothing really amazing but I reckon it goes alright. I liked it. Thoughts?

Master Q

GOT my friends!

Is Brooklyn 99 any good? Heard it's funny, no idea what it's about though.

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 07, 2014, 08:12:29 PM
Just got around to finishing the episode, and I've just gotta say that Arya is so flowering awesome and may be my new favourite character in the TV series

SydneyRox

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 07, 2014, 09:33:03 PM
Finally got around to watching the first ep of GOT S4

So good to be back :)

Was Awesome... cant wait until next week... reckon it will be as big as ned stark!!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Master Q on April 07, 2014, 11:44:49 PM
Is Brooklyn 99 any good? Heard it's funny, no idea what it's about though.

I absolutely love it! So damn funny, but it will depend on what your sense of humour is like. The first season just ended, and I cant wait for the next season to begin

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 07, 2014, 11:55:39 PM
Just got around to finishing the episode, and I've just gotta say that Arya is so flowering awesome and may be my new favourite character in the TV series

From the very beginning I have just thought she is so damn cute. I don't mean "shes hot etc etc" but she is just a child, but I think she is so cute and adorable.

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 07, 2014, 11:55:39 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on April 07, 2014, 08:12:29 PM
The last scene/section of the Hound and Arya was easily the funniest I've ever seen in Game of Thrones.

Hound: "Of course you named your sword."
Arya: "Lots of people name their swords!"
Hound: "Lots of c*nts."

and

"If any more words come pouring out your c*nt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every flowering chicken in this room."