Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Boomz

Latest ep of Hannibal was  :o can't tell where they are going next.

jobe#4

Quote from: whatlez on April 06, 2014, 12:29:19 AM
Quote from: Noz on April 05, 2014, 08:48:29 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on April 05, 2014, 08:16:01 PM
ok so I have a theory about TWD. when they were in the building where the old lady was calling over the radio "those who arrive at Terminus survive" Gareth I think it was, asked them to drop their weapons. in this scene Rick dropped two hand guns.

but in the scene outside of the train car where he is forced to drop his weapons again he drops his first pistol, but when he throws down a second item it is too fast to properly see what it is, it isn't shaped like a gun, instead like a knife.
so my theory is that he does have a gun in the train car...

what do people think? I haven't spent hours on this I was just re watching it and when he threw it down it looked like knife, so my eyes might be deceiving me..

Yeah i think it was a knife as well haven't re watched it but just going from memory but remember Jobe, Before Rick, Daryl, Carl and Michonne went into Terminus they buried a bag of guns outside the gate. At least from memory im pretty sure it was a bag of guns.
I think this guy might be right. Likely he has a gun. Also those guns will come into play, although, because they knew they were there, maybe they have the guns by now?
also when they were surrounded there were heaps of guys with guns outside of the fence..so when they flanked around they might've seen that the top soil had been turned over recently and dug them up  :P

Toga

Game of Thrones S4 premiere fast approaching! :D :D

Master Q

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2014, 11:07:48 AM
Game of Thrones S4 premiere fast approaching! :D :D
Monday or Tuesday for us?

Toga

I'm pretty sure its 6th of April US which means it'll be sometime tomorrow I guess?

Master Q

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2014, 01:43:35 PM
I'm pretty sure its 6th of April US which means it'll be sometime tomorrow I guess?
That's Monday in Victoria  :P

Not sure when it is for you guys in SA  :P

RaisyDaisy

Toga

Quote from: Master Q on April 06, 2014, 01:48:02 PM

Haha I think it's Thursday 20th of February 1991?

GoLions

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2014, 02:02:26 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 06, 2014, 01:48:02 PM

Haha I think it's Thursday 20th of February 1991?
And Perth are still in the 16th century I believe...

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 06, 2014, 02:12:04 PM

LOL, from what I've heard the folks in Perth are just excited that they can finally see GOT4 in colour!

Master Q

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 06, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

LOL, from what I've heard the folks in Perth are just excited that they can finally see GOT4 in colour!
What? The second book just got released in Perth  :P

kilbluff1985

GOT finishes airing in the US tomorrow around 1pm  it could be 12pm since we moved clocks back

My torrent site has it uploaded within 5min :)

Jukes

say dat 2 our face *WORD REMOVED BECAUSE IT'S TOO RUDE FOR THIS DAY AND AGE* not online c wat hapens

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/travel/catching-perths-wave-in-western-australia.html?_r=0

Noz

Quote from: Boomz on April 06, 2014, 02:06:20 AM
Latest ep of Hannibal was  :o can't tell where they are going next.

I really didn't expect that at all to be honest i knew he would find something but that was a bit of a mystery.

Hows Gideon eating himself  :o