Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

I watched probably the first 5 episodes from season 1, since then it's just been random.

will never get into it mate :P

kilbluff1985

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 03, 2014, 10:20:20 PM
awesome Survivor this week
Yeah, I liked it a lot.

Loved the way the episode unfolded.

It was a tad predictable for me though as soon as Sarah thought she had all the power.

Kass dug herself a hole, she'll go soon.

Tony and LJ will go far. Great duo, probably my two favourite players this season.

Spencer has some great one liners.

Best bit was during the challenge.

Tony: How you going Woo?
Woo: Woo!

kilbluff1985

i like Spencer huge underdog and how he tells Cas she has no chance in winning now lol

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 03, 2014, 10:36:40 PM
i like Spencer huge underdog and how he tells Cas she has no chance in winning now lol
Spencer's only problem is that because he's a Brains tribe member and likable guy, it means that he's likely to get the boot just before the final tribal (because everyone knows he'll be hard to beat and a good contender to win).

He was right about Kass though, she pretty much shot herself in the foot. 

Master Q

Forgot to watch it - damn.

Will have to download it tomorrow.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on April 03, 2014, 10:34:05 PM
Yeah, I liked it a lot.

It was a tad predictable for me though as soon as Sarah thought she had all the power.

Tony and LJ will go far. Great duo, probably my two favourite players this season.

Yeah it was predictable cause she kept and boasting and they love to put egg in peoples faces. However it wasn't predictable with the idols and then voting Jefra. It would of been quite unfair, but the fact she had next to zero interviews, there was no way of getting her out.

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2014, 12:15:27 AM
Yeah, I liked it a lot.

Yeah it was predictable cause she kept and boasting and they love to put egg in peoples faces. However it wasn't predictable with the idols and then voting Jefra. It would of been quite unfair, but the fact she had next to zero interviews, there was no way of getting her out.
The editing has shown us who stands a chance at winning, but it hasn't really given us any clear indicator of a winner yet which is great.

Also liked how none of the votes were shown while being written down, good for suspense.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: brad on April 03, 2014, 10:13:05 PM
I watched probably the first 5 episodes from season 1, since then it's just been random.

will never get into it mate :P
I'm similar, watched first 3-4 episodes, but never got into it fully. Will try to watch it again one day, but rewatching Castle/White Collar slowly as well as That's 70's Show, Kim Possible and Friends, so probably can't do at the moment :P.

After the merge where Sarah said she had all the power, I told my friend it would be funny if they all vote for her :P. So kinda saw it coming, especially when she annoyed one of the brains, saw that flip coming. Now it may get a bit interesting as both sides equal!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on April 04, 2014, 09:58:53 AM
Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2014, 12:15:27 AM
Yeah, I liked it a lot.

The editing has shown us who stands a chance at winning, but it hasn't really given us any clear indicator of a winner yet which is great.

Also liked how none of the votes were shown while being written down, good for suspense.
Once Jefra's name came out it was so obvious she wasn't going. Would of been one of the least shown person to get voted out haha. It's out of Toni, LJ, Kass (doubtful), Spencer or maybe Trish and Jefra. It was actually smart of Kass to flush both idols and get rid of the person she wanted out. Rumours is she gets the TP idol :o

Nige

Kass getting the TP Idol would be hilarious.

Hoping Spencer gets it though... just because.  :P

jobe#4

ok so I have a theory about TWD. when they were in the building where the old lady was calling over the radio "those who arrive at Terminus survive" Gareth I think it was, asked them to drop their weapons. in this scene Rick dropped two hand guns.

but in the scene outside of the train car where he is forced to drop his weapons again he drops his first pistol, but when he throws down a second item it is too fast to properly see what it is, it isn't shaped like a gun, instead like a knife.
so my theory is that he does have a gun in the train car...

what do people think? I haven't spent hours on this I was just re watching it and when he threw it down it looked like knife, so my eyes might be deceiving me..

Noz

Quote from: jobe#4 on April 05, 2014, 08:16:01 PM
ok so I have a theory about TWD. when they were in the building where the old lady was calling over the radio "those who arrive at Terminus survive" Gareth I think it was, asked them to drop their weapons. in this scene Rick dropped two hand guns.

but in the scene outside of the train car where he is forced to drop his weapons again he drops his first pistol, but when he throws down a second item it is too fast to properly see what it is, it isn't shaped like a gun, instead like a knife.

what do people think? I haven't spent hours on this I was just re watching it and when he threw it down it looked like knife, so my eyes might be deceiving me..

Yeah i think it was a knife as well haven't re watched it but just going from memory but remember Jobe, Before Rick, Daryl, Carl and Michonne went into Terminus they buried a bag of guns outside the gate. At least from memory im pretty sure it was a bag of guns.

RaisyDaisy

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on April 05, 2014, 08:48:29 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on April 05, 2014, 08:16:01 PM

Yeah i think it was a knife as well haven't re watched it but just going from memory but remember Jobe, Before Rick, Daryl, Carl and Michonne went into Terminus they buried a bag of guns outside the gate. At least from memory im pretty sure it was a bag of guns.
I think this guy might be right. Likely he has a gun. Also those guns will come into play, although, because they knew they were there, maybe they have the guns by now?