Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Also don't know if any of you picked up on this but the house that Michonne and Carl did a supply run to earlier in the season the painting that Michonne picked up, Was that Mary?

LF

Hmm It could be
Might go google and see what is being said

GoLions

Just went on reddit, and saw this

Did you notice the guy with the pocket watch, when answering Michonne's question: Why do you let people in?
Grabs a plate of food from the grill lady
"When people become a part of us, we become stronger"

flowering cannibal asshole.

Also, conspiracies have it that apparently the people yelling "HELP, HELP" while Rick and co were trying to escape were Beth and Morgan :o

Noz

Morgan? Oh god i hope he comes back next season apparently he was meant to be coming back this season and i suppose a little cameo appearance counts.

October can't come quick enough!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 01, 2014, 12:14:50 AM
I really hope it ends with them making eye contact at the train station, and then goes to a black screen and roll credits, would be the perfect ending.

Cant see a show ever doing that, would just be a rip off of The Sopranos and no TV creators would dare to do it, Sopranos owns that unique ending

Pretty much convinced the mother has been dead all along. I think the final season has been mostly filler, but feel like the creators trapped themselves when they made the decision to make the entire season all over just one weekend, but I really do feel like they are going to make up for it with a fantastic ending.

We know that they met at the Farhampton Bus Stop, so actually seeing that now will be great, and seeing as Robin met the mother last week that means everyone in the gang has now met her besides Ted. Might be a bit of tear jerker, but really loking forward to farewelling a show that I have been invested in since 2005. Geez that's a long time

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 31, 2014, 10:19:59 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on March 31, 2014, 10:03:31 PM
speaking of spin offs they trying t make
how i met your father
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3300610/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

Yeah we spoke about this a few pages back - I just cant see this working. Would love to be proven wrong, but just seems blah  :-[

From what I last read CBS ordered a pilot, so its no guarantee to actually make it to TV just yet

Cant wait for the HIMYM finale tomorrow!
oops sorry my bad i missed that
i don't read in here often as alot of the shows i haven't seen so don't want spoilers (like the TWD never seen it or breaking bad or game of thrones etc)

Keeper27

OK ending for HIMYM.
few turns i did not expect, but as an overall ending it was wrapped up nicely.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on April 01, 2014, 12:29:41 AM
Also don't know if any of you picked up on this but the house that Michonne and Carl did a supply run to earlier in the season the painting that Michonne picked up, Was that Mary?

Yes, yes that Is Mary. And if you noticed, Mary wears Beth's sweater.

CrowsFan

Didn't like the ending to be honest. Seems like they were leading us one way the whole time and then completely changed it. But obviously that was their plan the whole was considering they had footage from the kids in the first season talking about it.

jobe#4

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 01, 2014, 01:42:06 AM
Quote from: GoLions16 on April 01, 2014, 12:14:50 AM
I really hope it ends with them making eye contact at the train station, and then goes to a black screen and roll credits, would be the perfect ending.

Cant see a show ever doing that, would just be a rip off of The Sopranos and no TV creators would dare to do it, Sopranos owns that unique ending

Pretty much convinced the mother has been dead all along. I think the final season has been mostly filler, but feel like the creators trapped themselves when they made the decision to make the entire season all over just one weekend, but I really do feel like they are going to make up for it with a fantastic ending.

We know that they met at the Farhampton Bus Stop, so actually seeing that now will be great, and seeing as Robin met the mother last week that means everyone in the gang has now met her besides Ted. Might be a bit of tear jerker, but really loking forward to farewelling a show that I have been invested in since 2005. Geez that's a long time
have you seen it yet? wow.

jobe#4

also for the TWD end bit in the carriage, and I may just be blind, but did anybody see the scientist with the mullet? the guy with the cure?
he might've been there, it was dark

Noz

Quote from: jobe#4 on April 01, 2014, 05:27:48 PM
also for the TWD end bit in the carriage, and I may just be blind, but did anybody see the scientist with the mullet? the guy with the cure?

His name is Eugene and yeah he was in there he was standing next to Sergeant Ford!

jobe#4

Quote from: Noz on April 01, 2014, 05:49:52 PM

His name is Eugene and yeah he was in there he was standing next to Sergeant Ford!
oh really? should probably go to specksavers

RaisyDaisy

Just watched HIMYM finale - not bad I guess. She was dead as expected, but having Barney and Robin divorce, Barney be a dad to some random one night stand and then all along it was more or less about Robin, dunno, it was good, but I think they jammed too many big changes in that one finale, and it made it feel like the first 23 episodes, all around Barney and Robins wedding was pretty pointless, and more time could have been spent on the divorce, barney dad, ted and robin etc

Justin Bieber

Quote from: jobe#4 on April 01, 2014, 05:51:30 PM
Quote from: Noz on April 01, 2014, 05:49:52 PM

oh really? should probably go to specksavers

Who I didn't see was that girl from their group. Forgot her name, but didn't see her.