Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on March 30, 2014, 08:13:22 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 30, 2014, 08:07:18 PM
The editing has been solid. Cliff getting out was unexpected, but the rest have been obvious like Alexis and that she starred in her episode that she got eliminated in.

Best edits so far are: Spencer, Jefra, LJ and Toni. Only ones who's had an edit strong enough for a win.

I would be happy with all winners, but preferably not Jefra.
I agree with every word of this post.  :o

I didn't realise you were such a big Survivor fan. I wish there were more of us.

Last year I watched season's 1-20 (except Thialand) over a few week period :P

Master Q

I think some people over analyse edits.

Some people are already ruling out Spencer, saying he is receiving a fan favourite/returning player edit.

Justin Bieber

Well edits make the viewer wanting them to win. If Tyson didn't win last game, his edit would of been so less significant and would of been so negative against him, but cause he won, they made him a hero after being a villain lol.

Master Q

Tyson was by far the strongest player though. Gervase was stupid, almost the whole season thinking he could beat him. Tyson took everything he did and one upped him.

Justin Bieber

Yeah but it's an example to if they didn't win, their edit would be different. Like if Tyson went like 5th and then  Ciera made top 3. She would of gotten a much more positive edity.

Nige

Quote from: Master Q on March 30, 2014, 08:44:44 PM

Some people are already ruling out Spencer, saying he is receiving a fan favourite/returning player edit.
It's almost certain that from this season, at the very least... we'll be seeing Spencer and Tony on Survivor again.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on March 30, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

It's almost certain that from this season, at the very least... we'll be seeing Spencer and Tony on Survivor again.
Well Erik from FvF 1 did not get the edit to be on the show again haha.

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on March 30, 2014, 09:16:35 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 30, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

Well Erik from FvF 1 did not get the edit to be on the show again haha.
Which is why I was both surprised and delighted when he did return.

Bill Manspeaker

season finale of TWD has almost finished downloading. counting down the seconds ;D

Keeper27

Quote from: brad on March 31, 2014, 02:08:07 PM
season finale of TWD has almost finished downloading. counting down the seconds ;D

finished about 10 mins ago, doing some quick trades then im out LOL

Noz

Just finished watching the season final of TWD. I found it really disappointing.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on March 31, 2014, 02:51:44 PM
Just finished watching the season final of TWD. I found it really disappointing.
I thought it was a great story telling episode and really left the next season to start at such an awesome pace.

LF

So many unanswered questions from TWD
Is Beth at Terminus if not where is she?
Where is Carol,Judith and Tyrese?
Why is Glen,Maggie and co in the train as well?
Hope these are answered next season.
But yeah I think compared to previous seasons this ending was really an anticlimax and doesn't leave me hanging out as much to see what happens next season.
Probably a good thing tho :P

kilbluff1985

they don't trust anyone that's why they are all in there didn't you see the writing on the wall?

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 31, 2014, 04:53:25 PM
they don't trust anyone that's why they are all in there didn't you see the writing on the wall?

Yeah I did but doesn't really explain much