Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

lol everyone has different opinions why not take a look your self? i really don't like tv/movie critics and it's only one review

Jukes

By most helpful I meant it was voted by the users of imdb as the most helpful, not the one I chose as the most helpful :3 meaning many people disliked it...the new most helpful review gave it three stars.

As I said in my original post after the copy+paste bug cut me off, reckon I'll give it a firm pass.

Nige

This season of Survivor has been one of the best to date.

Master Q

Quote from: NigeyS on March 28, 2014, 04:15:12 PM
You think so? I think it's been alright.

Capper

there is another season of survivor??

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tabs on March 29, 2014, 12:49:43 AM

up to ep 5

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 29, 2014, 12:54:14 AM
Quote from: tabs on March 29, 2014, 12:49:43 AM

up to ep 5
i must learn to add the *being sarcastic* in my replies

Master Q

Nige

Quote from: Master Q on March 29, 2014, 12:39:37 AM
You think so? I think it's been alright.
Yeah. A lot of the characters have been pretty good. The whole brains vs brawn vs beauty thing was/is being handled well by cast and crew alike. The casting has been the best in recent history (yay for no returning players), edits have been great and it's still a pretty unpredictable game atm. LJ's got an idol nobody knows about, Tony's one of the best game players we've seen in a while... but still does some stupid stuff, the remaining Brains (particular Spencer and Kass) are amazing and this part of the game (the merge) should suit them big time. The biggest let down so far has been the way Lindsey quit, that was so stupid - although it's not like she was gonna win anyway. Highlight for me has been Spencer's reactions and Kass' "we found our zombies" line (last ep's title).

Keeper27

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 29, 2014, 11:55:03 AM
Loving suits. glad its back.
still loving your dp. glad you posted.  ;D

Master Q

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 29, 2014, 11:55:03 AM
Loving suits. glad its back.
First half of the season was insane. Next week looks good though.

Justin Bieber

Hey Nigey (or other survivor watchers), I missed the start of the last episode so didn't see the reason why Lindsey quit. Can anybody give me a little rundown on why?

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 30, 2014, 02:23:23 PM
Hey Nigey (or other survivor watchers), I missed the start of the last episode so didn't see the reason why Lindsey quit. Can anybody give me a little rundown on why?
It was pretty stupid.

As you had probably seen previously, she and Trish didn't get along. Basically, she didn't want to be around Trish through fear of doing something she'd regret. She walked away from camp and then Jeff met with her, and she told him that she was quitting because she didn't want t stay in case she did something (to Trish presumably) that she wouldn't want her child to see.

http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/interview-lindsey-ogle-discusses-quitting-survivor-cagayan

^ Interview with her about it.   

Justin Bieber

Cheers for that Nigey :).

Figured it was about the fight with Trish but that's just a bad reason to leave ::).