Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: Noz on March 17, 2014, 09:31:05 PM
Next weeks episode of TWD will be awesome.

Yes it will but then it leaves only 1 left for the season :(

GoLions

THAT LATEST EPISODE OF THE WALKING DEAD WAS SO flowerING GOOD BUT ALSO HAD SO MANY FEELS WITH MIKA BUT THEN CAROL DID WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE AND OH MY GOD I AM SO PUMPED FOR NEXT WEEK I JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'M GONNA GET TO SLEEP FOR UNI TOMORROW HOLY shower

Keeper27

GoLions

OK I just realised the thread title has a warning for spoilers so tough titties if you get pissed for me saying this

HOW THE flower CAN LIZZIE KILL HER OWN flowerING SISTER LIKE IS SHE flowerED IN THE HEAD

CAROL IS A flowerING LEGEND FOR KILLING LIZZIE, SERIOUSLY, THIS GIF SUMS IT UP PERFECTLY

I was also quite shocked when Carol admitted to killing Karen and David, as I genuinely thought that she was covering up for Lizzie.

kilbluff1985

Obviously she was flowered in the head lol that was the point

Keeper27

not once did i ever think what carol did was wrong.
i know its a morally difficult position to be in, but she killed the sick for the greater good of the group.
1 loose walker in the prison set off a chain reaction that killed off a huge chunk of their group.
an extra 2 possible walkers mixed with Tyreese's feelings for one of them could've set off another chain of deaths that they could not afford.
Rick was a giant douchebag for leaving her.
Lizzie was too far gone, she really was messed up in the head and as bad as the world is you don't need a cold blooded murderer tagging along.
yes i know people murder on the show, but out of necessity and survival.

Carol is one of my fave characters on the show, she's grown so much.

GoLions

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 18, 2014, 10:29:52 AM
Rick was a giant douchebag for leaving her.
To be fair, Tyreese would've gone flowering insane if he found out that it was Carol at the time and she was still around.

Keeper27

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 18, 2014, 12:07:53 PM
True. still a douchebag though.

he did it for her own good really don't see how that makes him a douche 

Nige

Everybody obsessing over the The Walking Dead and I'm just sitting here pulling my hair out over the mystery of Secrets and Lies.  :P

Also, new NCIS and NCIS LA tonight.  ;D

RaisyDaisy

Just watched 21st ep of HIMYM - not a bad ep, considering most of this final season has been very poor

ossie85

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 18, 2014, 06:34:17 PM
Just watched 21st ep of HIMYM - not a bad ep, considering most of this final season has been very poor

They've had some ordinary ones (especially that Slap one), but I reckon the last few have been outstanding (not seen 21 yet though)

The 200th episode with the Mother was great, and the episode where it was revealed (spoilers) she was dying came out of nowhere

Keeper27

anybody watch Teen Wolf?
not bad show... latest ep had a main character dying.

Cambo

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 18, 2014, 12:04:20 AM
THAT LATEST EPISODE OF THE WALKING DEAD WAS SO flowerING GOOD BUT ALSO HAD SO MANY FEELS WITH MIKA BUT THEN CAROL DID WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE AND OH MY GOD I AM SO PUMPED FOR NEXT WEEK I JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'M GONNA GET TO SLEEP FOR UNI TOMORROW HOLY shower

Now that was a dam good episode.  I do agree with you this week  8)

jobe#4

Quote from: ossie85 on March 19, 2014, 07:38:39 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 18, 2014, 06:34:17 PM

They've had some ordinary ones (especially that Slap one), but I reckon the last few have been outstanding (not seen 21 yet though)

The 200th episode with the Mother was great, and the episode where it was revealed (spoilers) she was dying came out of nowhere
if you think about it very little has happened in the last season...compared to the last couple of seasons