Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

jobe#4

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 15, 2014, 10:39:03 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 15, 2014, 10:33:19 PM
yep i watch all of them

KB, a man with class I see.  :)

Looking forward to seeing the first episode of Kitchen Nightmares - Gordon goes back to Amy's Bakehouse LOL should be good

Hotel Hell should start again soon too
does anybody else remember the one where Gordon was abusing the shower out of a guy for 5 solid minutes, and the guy chased Gordon down the street with a knife? haha

does anybody watch TOSH.0 ???haha

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 16, 2014, 08:35:06 PM
does anybody else remember the one where Gordon was abusing the shower out of a guy for 5 solid minutes, and the guy chased Gordon down the street with a knife? haha

LOL yeah I remember of course - the guy who thought he was an actor LOL

Tosh is pretty funny too!

jobe#4

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 16, 2014, 08:42:38 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on March 16, 2014, 08:35:06 PM

LOL yeah I remember of course - the guy who thought he was an actor LOL

Tosh is pretty funny too!
oh man that guy I was crazy haha
yeah just been binge watching TOSH, some weird stuff on that show haha

kilbluff1985

Ridiculousness > Tosh but I watch both

BoredSaint

how good is this season of community. at least on par with seasons 1-2 and 3. although 1 is still my favourite

CrowsFan

KB what show (if any) don't you watch?

kilbluff1985

Toga

Just was reading up on some Game of Thrones info last night - apparently George RR Martin has been slow in writing the first of two final books for the series, hasn't released a book since 2011 now or something (which is when the TV Show started up). With HBO demanding a season every year it seems like the TV series could well catch up with the books in a few years time. Not sure what this would mean for the books/show! :-X

On another note, the story now contains over 1000 named characters... :o

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on March 17, 2014, 02:34:08 PM
Just was reading up on some Game of Thrones info last night - apparently George RR Martin has been slow in writing the first of two final books for the series, hasn't released a book since 2011 now or something (which is when the TV Show started up). With HBO demanding a season every year it seems like the TV series could well catch up with the books in a few years time. Not sure what this would mean for the books/show! :-X

On another note, the story now contains over 1000 named characters... :o

Yeah, I think it isn't going to be finished by the time the series catches up. Weiss/Beniof have been told by Martin how it all ends, so the show will continue without the Books if it has to (plus they'll have drafts, etc).

Whether HBO will delay showing it (they'll still film it straight away, the kids are getting old quick), is another question.

Toga

Yeah I was wondering whether they might do that... I'm hoping Martin gets a move on though because the books are epic and would hate for them to be different to the TV Show (although it sounds like they'll be similar anyways).

But yeah I didn't even think about that, you'd want to have it all done before the kids get too much older hey!

Do you know if the third season is just on Part 1 of the third book, or does it include both parts?

Keeper27

ossie85

Quote from: Toga on March 17, 2014, 03:18:52 PM
Yeah I was wondering whether they might do that... I'm hoping Martin gets a move on though because the books are epic and would hate for them to be different to the TV Show (although it sounds like they'll be similar anyways).

But yeah I didn't even think about that, you'd want to have it all done before the kids get too much older hey!

Do you know if the third season is just on Part 1 of the third book, or does it include both parts?

Yep, third season is Part 1 of the third book (and strangely enough some of book 5). Part 2 of the third book is meant to be season 4.

Apparentally they are planning 7-8 seasons.

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on March 17, 2014, 03:21:29 PM
Yep, third season is Part 1 of the third book (and strangely enough some of book 5). Part 2 of the third book is meant to be season 4.

Apparentally they are planning 7-8 seasons.

Yeah I'm only up to Book 2 atm but apparently Parts 1&2 of A Dance with Dragons are meant to occur simultaneously so it was going to be hard for producers to organise them in the TV show so that might explain some of it... Although I'm not sure which parts of the TV Shows were bits of book 5! :P

Noz

Next weeks episode of TWD will be awesome.