Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 04, 2014, 03:30:31 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 03, 2014, 09:54:45 PM
Thought the first ep of Secrets and Lies was good but not great...

Felt a bit slow and like they were dragging it out.

I guess they were just trying to establish everything.
every time I turn it on ten... " secrets and lies..."
overhyped
Probably a bit harsh to base it off the first ep, but yeah... probably somewhat overhyped.

Quote from: Vinny on March 04, 2014, 06:23:03 PM
Resurrection on Channel 10 I think about the kid who comes back to his dad after 35 years seems silly and realistic but it's intriguing.
Think it's on Channel 7.

Vinny

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Vinny on March 04, 2014, 06:23:03 PM
Resurrection on Channel 10 I think about the kid who comes back to his dad after 35 years seems silly and realistic but it's intriguing.

I agree - kind of feels like once that scene plays out the rest of the show will go nowhere and probably wont get renewed for a second season lol

Vinny

Haha yeah pretty much. I meant unrealistic by the way, which you probably figured. :P

ossie85

Quote from: Vinny on March 04, 2014, 06:42:43 PM
Haha yeah pretty much. I meant unrealistic by the way, which you probably figured. :P

Well, of course a kid that goes missing for 35 years without aging is unrealistic :p

stew42

Keeper27

Quote from: stew42 on March 08, 2014, 01:14:34 PM
Just watching Suits S3E11!!!

watched it y'day. awesome.

Just finished House of Cards season 2.
amazing show.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: stew42 on March 08, 2014, 01:14:34 PM
Just watching Suits S3E11!!!

So good to be back!

How good is Louis! You just got Litt up!

Noz

Just remembered Hannibal season 2 started 2 weeks ago watched the first couple of episodes and still remains one of the most underrated tv shows of all time.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Noz on March 10, 2014, 04:57:05 PM
Just remembered Hannibal season 2 started 2 weeks ago watched the first couple of episodes and still remains one of the most underrated tv shows of all time.

completely agree

jobe#4

yes!
it was very intriguing that show, some of the murders though! urgh!
haha the guy that plays Lecture, is he a psychopath in real life? :P

CrowsFan

Well True Detective is now finished :(

Noz

Quote from: jobe#4 on March 10, 2014, 09:10:11 PM
yes!
He is often voted the sexiest man in Denmark.
Honestly i don't think they could of casted this show any better apparent Michael Pitt is joining the main cast this season (Pitt is the man that played Jimmy in Broadwalk Empire)

jobe#4

Quote from: Noz on March 10, 2014, 09:29:56 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on March 10, 2014, 09:10:11 PM
yes!
He is often voted the sexiest man in Denmark.
Honestly i don't think they could of casted this show any better apparent Michael Pitt is joining the main cast this season (Pitt is the man that played Jimmy in Broadwalk Empire)
really? he makes that show, the number one thing they had to get right was Lectures casting!

GoLions

The latest episode of TWD was amazing, Daryl and Beth were so so close to doing the deed