Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

jobe#4

My Chumps

Quote from: Toga on February 01, 2014, 09:34:13 AM
Oh cool GL - didn't realize there was so many!

Tom & Ron are definitely my favorites. Ron flowering Swanson.

"I was born ready... I'm Ron flowering Swanson"

GoLions

The latest Parks and Rec episode would've made a good series finale, and I don't know how they're going to make one better than that when the show actually ends.
Going to miss Ann and Chris, hopefully they return later on, but that is highly unlikely  :'(

Toga

Ann & Chris leave?! :o :'(

I gotta get my skates on and power through some episodes don't I?

jobe#4

has anybody started watching 'HELIX' ??? the concept sounds good but not sure if it is that great.

Keeper27

Quote from: jobe#4 on February 04, 2014, 12:35:21 PM
has anybody started watching 'HELIX' ??? the concept sounds good but not sure if it is that great.

started watching it a few nights back, its ok... bit slow, but i'll stick with it.

jobe#4

Quote from: Keeper27 on February 04, 2014, 12:48:15 PM

started watching it a few nights back, its ok... bit slow, but i'll stick with it.
yeah that's what I thought, I hope it will get better because it's a good idea

Keeper27

Quote from: jobe#4 on February 04, 2014, 12:50:47 PM

its a sick idea, they are going down the "zombie" disease track. but they seem to be smarter i think... i like disease movies/TV shows... its interesting how a super virus could destroy all of mankind

jobe#4

Quote from: Keeper27 on February 04, 2014, 01:05:49 PM
Quote from: jobe#4 on February 04, 2014, 12:50:47 PM

its a sick idea, they are going down the "zombie" disease track. but they seem to be smarter i think... i like disease movies/TV shows... its interesting how a super virus could destroy all of mankind
it's a sick Idea..get it? classic. I'm still on the first episode where the guys brother that's infected escaped into the vents, that was enough for me haha

kilbluff1985

Keeper27

The Americans

great ahow.
Two Soviet intelligence agents pose as a married couple to spy on the American government.

Mr.Craig

LF

upthemaidens