Quote from: Toga on December 13, 2013, 08:17:00 PM
My emotions are on the line! Please don't make it terrible :-X
Toga a community fan  :o

You just got even more cool
cool, cool cool cool.  8)

Toga

Yeah Q! You're streets behind! ;)

CrowsFan

Honestly I thought Community went really downhill last season. Was not a fan of it at all...

Toga

Certainly wasn't as good but having Dan Harmon back on board (he missed season 4) surely can only be a good thing?

Although losing Chevy Chase & kind of losing Donald Glover makes me wonder... :-\

Master Q

Quote from: Toga on December 13, 2013, 08:56:24 PM
Certainly wasn't as good but having Dan Harmon back on board (he missed season 4) surely can only be a good thing?

Although losing Chevy Chase & kind of losing Donald Glover makes me wonder... :-\
He didn't miss it he was left out  :P

People definitely exaggerate when it comes to Season 4. Sure it was the weakest season but that doesn't make it bad. There were 3 or 4 episodes from the top of my head which were still quality. Pierce is a massive loss though and Troy is my favourite character so I am a little bit worried. As long as they give Chang in small doses and develop other characters (main and secondary) it should be fine. From what I understand Donald Glover only being in 5 episodes doesn't mean he won't be apart of Season 6 if there is one.

My Chumps

Season 4 was still enjoyable though! If you watch it having had a long break between viewing the previous season it's good, it's just that comparatively it's a bit of a let down.

Master Q

Quote from: My Chumps on December 13, 2013, 09:19:34 PM
Season 4 was still enjoyable though! If you watch it having had a long break between viewing the previous season it's good, it's just that comparatively it's a bit of a let down.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say  :P

Jukes

kilbluff1985

what did people think of The League season 5?

BoredSaint

kilbluff1985

Downloading Homeland S03E12 already 8) usually comes out 2pm Monday

Vinny