Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 14, 2013, 11:18:27 AM
Hitler responds to Patrick dying on Offspring... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gA25T5m_Es
has anyone checked out on twitter about this??

People were tweeting Offspring the band rather than the TV show.

Best quote from offspring was that Patrick got what he deserved

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/offspring-fans-share-heartbreak-with-band-in-twitter-mixup-20130808-2rj7s.html

Andrew3737

Master Q

I think I might stop watching Suits till the season is over, then just watch it all in one day. It is just too good to wait 7 days for  :P

kilbluff1985

yeah some shows i wait until i have a few episodes to watch not really on purpose though

Master Q

Forgot about S11 of Family Guy, that'll give me something to watch for awhile.

I saw all the early seasons and then S10, so after this might go back and watch like Seasons 7-9

Mat0369

And just finished season 2 of Game of Thrones. I might need to go buy season 5 of Chuck and then work my way through the rest of The Office until season 3 of The Walking Dead is released

Capper

Ep 2 of Hard knocks

powersuperkents

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 14, 2013, 02:07:05 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 14, 2013, 12:24:02 AM
awesome isn't it

you seen Spartacus? similar

I am most likely in the minority here but preferred the first season of Spartacus to the first season of Game of Thrones
Didn't enjoy the first season either, I stopped at ep 7 and then continued later. The 2nd & 3rd kick ass but the 1st sucks because it's intention is to educate and acquaint you with all the characters so you can form subjective opinions that are later completely changed (e.g. hated Jamie Lannister originally, now he is one of my favourite characters)

Toga

What does everyone think of Louis Litt in Suits?

specky92

Quote from: Toga on August 17, 2013, 10:16:05 AM
What does everyone think of Louis Litt in Suits?
You just got Litt up, he's one of my favourite characters, you see more sides to him every season.

Toga

Haha Litt Up!!

I like him as well tbh, I kinda feel sorry for him how he just gets beat up on by everyone else :(

Vinny

Yeah he is good for the show. At the start, he was the biggest asshole but his pretty good now. :)

Cicjose

Anyone seen Madmen? have been thinking of watching for ages

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Cicjose on August 18, 2013, 01:14:28 AM
Anyone seen Madmen? have been thinking of watching for ages

same, i have the fist season been meaning to watch it i might start today/Sunday and let you know

kilbluff1985

the first two episodes seem boring don't know if i'll keep watching tbh