Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: vinny on July 17, 2013, 07:29:22 PM
Oh Hahaha sorry - I should probably start getting some actual sleep ! :P

How did you watch it ? Foxtel ?
Downloaded it... I have Foxtel though - have no idea what channel it is on; same goes for pretty much every show I watch

Vinny

Hahah okay, would you have a link mate to the torrent or whatever ? Sorry to be a pain :P

Master Q

Quote from: vinny on July 17, 2013, 07:36:39 PM
Hahah okay, would you have a link mate to the torrent or whatever ? Sorry to be a pain :P
PM... Shouldn't talk about this on public forums  :P

Vinny

stew42

New Whose Line Is It Anyway!!! I'm soooooooo happy!!!

GoLions

Quote from: stew42 on July 17, 2013, 07:53:48 PM
New Whose Line Is It Anyway!!! I'm soooooooo happy!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RiOtChEsS

Anyone been watching Ray Donovan? not too bad a little strange/edgey

I flowering love Newsroom with Jeff Daniels, the way its written is brilliant, engaging

Spartacus War Of The Damned and Dexter have started back up in their final seasons, looking forward to them wrapping up

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on July 19, 2013, 02:25:12 AM

I flowering love Newsroom with Jeff Daniels, the way its written is brilliant, engaging

Spartac War Of The Damned and Dexter have started back up in their final seasons, looking forward to them wrapping up

Ray Donovan failed to get my attention in the first episode

you must be delayed with watching Spartacus i watched the finale weeks ago and 3 episodes of Dexter ;D

Housos is back this monday night ;D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 19, 2013, 03:10:11 AM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on July 19, 2013, 02:25:12 AM

Spartac War Of The Damned and Dexter have started back up in their final seasons, looking forward to them wrapping up
http://static.bigdoor.com/partner/gambit/theme/t2/images/img/coin-medium.png

Ray Donovan failed to get my attention in the first episode

you must be delayed with watching Spartacus i watched the finale weeks ago and 3 episodes of Dexter ;D

Housos is back this monday night ;D

im not a tech savvy type o guy :P i watch it off foxtel so yeah id be behind, first ep didnt do it for me either but its grown on me threw the last two, something about watching people that r car crashes with decisions and emotions that entertains me

Master Q

Just finished Season 3 of Game of Thrones  :D

Toga

specky92

Quote from: Toga on July 21, 2013, 12:11:57 PM
For community fans!
already seen it, thanks for coming, :P The love I have for that man

powersuperkents

Out of the two I'd pick South Park purely out of loyalty (watched it since yr 7 and considered myself the adamant no.1 fan  :P ). But atm my favourite show is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Curb your Enthusiasm & Louie are also really good for anyone into social comedies :) Also Arrested Development is pure genius and the best thing to happen to tv since Seinfeld but the re-released fourth season by NetFlix sucks ass  :-\

Have to say I've only really gotten into two tv shows that weren't comedy. They are Game of Thrones & Breaking Bad :) I think overall they are the greatest two tv shows of all time. The Wire is also fantastic but I haven't really made an effort to watch it unlike GOT which I watch every Tuesday night. Can't wait until the fourth season :)

powersuperkents

Quote from: Toga on July 21, 2013, 12:11:57 PM
For community fans!
Love Community. But I really think the fourth season was dreadful. Hopefully they get the show back on track but I don't think they can really follow it up. The show climaxed when Chang became the dictator (probably one of the best episodes of any tv show in history  ;) ) but since then the lack of Chang caused me to lose interest haha

specky92

Psk you should watch parks and recreation