Main Menu

TV Series: Warning - Spoilers Inside

Started by monstrum, October 06, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky92

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 24, 2013, 06:58:41 PM
Quote from: specky92 on June 24, 2013, 06:53:54 PM
I'm up to episode 7 season 2 and in love, thinking we should make a GOT thread and say warning spoilers and just discuss

so we can discuss the episodes you not watched yet? lol
Obviously I wouldn't look at it before I finished which will probably only be a week away, :P

monstrum

Wilfred!! Lol loved that show... I never saw the american seasons though only 1&2

Capper

Quote from: monstrum on June 24, 2013, 07:22:21 PM
Wilfred!! Lol loved that show... I never saw the american seasons though only 1&2
Yeah the latest season started last week. Its ok, not as good as the aussie version though

Master Q

GOT is amazing  :-* :-* :-*

Up to episode 5... Love the lil' lanister, next episode is big for him with *SPOILER* *SPOILER* being captured and all  :P

Toga

Yeah just finished the first season of GOT, been watching pretty much an episode a night - what an end to the season! :o

Loving it!

My Chumps

When Ed Stark gets *spoilered, I knew it was going to be one of my favourite shows ever  :-*

Part of me wants to read the books, but I don't wanna spoil the TV experience for myself :P

Toga

I'm also thinking about reading the books MC! But I'll probably leave it till after it ends on TV I think.

specky92

My favourite characters so far are Tyrion, daenerys Arya and Jon Snow

And Goffrey is so good for the show, a love to hate type

Toga

Joffrey is a wank stain!

My Chumps

Master Q

Agreed. So is the brother of Khalisi... Don't know all the names yet  :P

Quote from: specky92 on June 24, 2013, 09:16:29 PM

Who are the first 2?

kilbluff1985

have heard pretty good things about the books

stew42

Quote from: Master Q on June 24, 2013, 10:19:04 PM
Agreed. So is the brother of Khalisi... Don't know all the names yet  :P

Quote from: specky92 on June 24, 2013, 09:16:29 PM

Who are the first 2?
Dwarf, Hot blonde in the desert.

monstrum

Yeh Tyrian is the cool little dwarf and Daenerys is the Calisi of the Dothraki ..

The whole lannister family are a bunch of wank stains except Tyrian and Joffrey is the biggest wank stain of all... Funny enough he's Also the most Lannister of all ;-)

GoLions

Quote from: My Chumps on June 24, 2013, 09:05:38 PM
When Ed Stark gets *spoilered, I knew it was going to be one of my favourite shows ever  :-*

Part of me wants to read the books, but I don't wanna spoil the TV experience for myself :P
I recently bought the first book, and now that exams are over, gonna give it a go. Very long though, could take me a few years, ahaha.