Vegas - Dennis Quaid brilliance
Arrow - Who doesnt love a superhero
The Borgias - Season 3 has been very impressive
Game of Thrones - OH YEH!!
Anger Management - Mild amusement
Two and a Half Men - I have actually enjoyed this more with Ashton than Charlie
The Big Bang Theory - Getting a little old but still good for a laugh
NCIS: LA - Definitely prefer this than NCIS
Revolution - Not sure where they are going with this but will stick with a little longer

New shows
Defiance - Interesting so far
Red Widow - They have done the introduction of characters really well, now lets see how they progress the story
Da Vincis Demons - Really liking this so far
Rogue - This is getting boring quite quickly.  Love the leading male but cant stand the leading female

Shows waiting for
Breaking Bad - They left us on a bombshell.... I need to know what happens next.
True Blood - Season 5 actually had some great story progression
Sons of Anarchy - BEST SHOW EVER
Homeland - Season 1 was boring, season 2 started to get good and left us with an interesting finish
Magic City - Really enjoyed season 1 and looking forward to season 2

Master Q

Walking Dead is pretty meh... Watched the first three episodes, thought they were ok. Might finish off the first season for the sake of it but I doubt I'll continue it.

Might try Breaking Bad though. Also waiting for Homeland like Valk, prefered S1 than S2, don't know how they'll make S3 any decent but worth a shot. Also waiting for Suits which is great - reccomend it to anyone looking for a show, starts slow but finishes real wel (S1 and 2).

At the moment though I'm watching The Big Bang Theory, Community and Survivor. TBBT and Survivor are awesome at the moment, Community could be a little better.

nostradamus

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2013, 06:14:32 PM
Walking Dead is pretty meh... Watched the first three episodes, thought they were ok. Might finish off the first season for the sake of it but I doubt I'll continue it.

Might try Breaking Bad though. Also waiting for Homeland like Valk, prefered S1 than S2, don't know how they'll make S3 any decent but worth a shot. Also waiting for Suits which is great - reccomend it to anyone looking for a show, starts slow but finishes real wel (S1 and 2).

At the moment though I'm watching The Big Bang Theory, Community and Survivor. TBBT and Survivor are awesome at the moment, Community could be a little better.

Bryan Cranston plays the best role of his career as Walter White in "Breaking Bad". It's a huge departure from his role as Hal (the Dad) in "Malcolm in the Middle"

kilbluff1985

The walking dead is awesome and you know if jukes doesn't like it, it has to be good

Breaking bad and Game of Thrones are awesome so is Spartacus and a new one called Vikings

Southland is a cop show I really like

The Wire another good cop show

Boardwalk Empire is good

Really liking one called Bates Motel based on Norman Bates as a teenager

Continuum is like a scifi cop show its pretty good

Toga

Have you started Community S4, Q?

What's it like?

Master Q

Quote from: Toga on April 29, 2013, 07:35:58 PM

Have you started Community S4, Q?

What's it like?
I'd start watching it so you can see it for yourself... It has a few ok episodes however if the season were to end now it'd be the weakest by far.

Toga

Haha ok, will do.

The third season was a bit weak as well so hopefully they don't ruin it :(

There was talk about Chevvy Chase's days on the show being numbered, that'd be terrible news for the show!! He's hilarious!

Master Q

Quote from: Toga on April 29, 2013, 09:18:46 PM
Haha ok, will do.

The third season was a bit weak as well so hopefully they don't ruin it :(

There was talk about Chevvy Chase's days on the show being numbered, that'd be terrible news for the show!! He's hilarious!
Yeah yeah we all knew. He is going to be in the last part of S4 and at all in the future, haven't seen an episode without him yet so not sure.

Cambo

I will check out Vikings on your recomendations guys  8)

I have said it before, but if you havent seen Banshee yet, your missing out...

Hawka

Breaking bad is the best! very slow to get into in the first season but its worth it

Cicjose

am i seriously the only person who hates breaking bad?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Cicjose on April 30, 2013, 02:55:44 PM

everyone i have suggested it to loves it

have you watched past season 1? like Hawka said it's a bit boring compared to the other seasons it gets better with each season

Cicjose

i got given 4 seasons for christmas and halfway through season 3 atm

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 30, 2013, 02:58:22 PM

everyone i have suggested it to loves it

have you watched past season 1? like Hawka said it's a bit boring compared to the other seasons it gets better with each season
i think i lost interest with it in season3 but if i have some time i will start catching up

Jukes

I've watched the first two seasons and a few random eps of the next seasons.

It's pretty good but not godlike as many say it is.