LF's RDT Team Thread

Started by LF, December 16, 2015, 06:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Just did a quick team for starters,then will tweak as I need to.
Looking at the set and forget ruck setup for the year.

$39,100 left

https://gyazo.com/9bc627f6b02e7f19bab6ba1e1fe55f0b

Atto

Nice one LF! There's a couple of players I have questions about, but it is december, so heaps of time to change haha

LF

Threw this one up yesterday when if opened,took me about 5 minutes or so rooks and cheapie are all place holders atm and still have $418,300 in the kitty

https://gyazo.com/fc1c4ad075c79af460b9fa0a51048143

GoLions

LF

Peter

LF

Peter

What I meant was imo, you will be too far behind the leaders as too many 60-70 point players, by the time you upgrade them. Then again, you could be right

LF

Quote from: Peter on February 04, 2016, 10:36:28 PM
What I meant was imo, you will be too far behind the leaders as too many 60-70 point players, by the time you upgrade them. Then again, you could be right

They will all make cash and if I stay with a big chunk in the bank I can upgrade them faster,not really playing for overall just leagues

LF

Updated team only $6,200 left in the bank rookies are all place holders for now

https://gyazo.com/c0a94336e266c926ef99ca70d2d20b11

GoLions

You're a chance! ;)

Not a big fan of Eski or Daisy. Rest is fairly similar to what I have atm. Maybe a tad strong in mids but there doesn't seem to be many decent rookies there anyway.

Football Factory

Yeah looks pretty good, a little weak in the backs but who cares about backs .. not a fan of Eski, was really bad in that Nab game, composure and kicking were terrible, I know it was just Nab 1 but he looked just as bad as he did last year. Yes it was windy but the kicks he sprayed were just terrible kicks. Still a couple of Nabs to improve though, I haven't ruled him out completely yet .. he's close though  ;D

Rusty00

Like the Enright pick. Not sure what his % ownership is but there has been zero talk about him on FF.

I currently have him in AF.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 24, 2016, 08:23:41 PM
Like the Enright pick. Not sure what his % ownership is but there has been zero talk about him on FF.

I could be wrong but I believe at 34 1/2 he's the second oldest player in the league. The risk of him dipping in average/getting injured/being rested is fairly significant.

Rusty00

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 24, 2016, 08:33:18 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on February 24, 2016, 08:23:41 PM

I could be wrong but I believe at 34 1/2 he's the second oldest player in the league. The risk of him dipping in average/getting injured/being rested is fairly significant.
In theory yes, but he only missed 1 game last year and has played 20+ games the last 10 seasons straight. Like Brent Harvey he has a very durable history.